ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan

Well that was the wrong decision by McDonnell. Will he make another one leaving Schmeltz in?

Looks like Michigan's coach has the same problem.

I think McDonnell has to get Kuehner in there sooner than later to keep this from being a 15 to 13 game. He only threw 23 pitches yesterday. Hopefully he could throw 4 or 5 innings today.

Reactions: rh62531
Man,I don't like this delay. Lotta ball left.We gotta scratch out 3 or 4 more and get off the field with 2 outs.

Hang on Cards!!

Looks like Michigan's coach has the same problem.

I think McDonnell has to get Kuehner in there sooner than later to keep this from being a 15 to 13 game. He only threw 23 pitches yesterday. Hopefully he could throw 4 or 5 innings today.
Well that was the wrong decision by McDonnell. Will he make another one leaving Schmeltz in?
It was? You going to be all upset if the Cards lose or happy so you can say you know more than Coach Mac?

Reactions: CardX
It was? You going to be all upset if the Cards lose or happy so you can say you know more than Coach Mac?
I will be happy if and when the Cards win. All I'm doing here on this message board is talking amongst other fans like I was sitting at a bar or some living room. I have no agenda other than discussing both the pros and cons of these games. A back and forth of opinions.

You for some reason don't like me doing this and have taken some kind of offense. Why don't you just hit the ignore button with me? If you don't like me then ignore me.

Like now when I say again a stupid base running mistake by Knap cost the Cards from scoring again.

At the risk of being called out I have to question why Keuhner wasn't used over Hawks?

But with college baseball nothing much makes sense. Runs are being scored like little league. Yesterday Oklahoma state was down 12 to 0 after 3 innings and won 29 to 15.

There's no telling how this game is going to go. Looks like the weather delay has changed the momentum.

Pitching isn’t keeping up with hitting. Weight lifting is really speeding up bat speed. College pitchers don’t hit spots or change speed well enough which leads to pitches catching to much plate. Add in scouting reports and analytics college pitchers are at a disadvantage.

Quite the difference a year makes for Masterman and Usher.
Masterman with the swing of the year and Levi with two huge hits in this game.
The two out hit in the first and the Big hit in that 9th before the homer.
Wow 😳😳

Reactions: Bardman and Deeva
Hey we finally won a review
😄😄😄
I was listening on the radio then. Even Moth thought the news wasn’t going to be good. I caught the replay after the Cards won and the announcers said it should have been an out. I’ll have to see it again. But, yes, it is nice to catch a break in a big moment like that. All of us still carry scars.

Reactions: nccardfan
The announcers- what a joke. If it is that close it is really hard for the umps to overturn. In the end, I could care less about dumbass announcer ls as who knows what their agendas are. All I can say is I wish I could have been there today.

Reactions: luv2hit63
Yep, A&M is waiting for us. I hope we give them our best because if we do then good things are coming.

A&M i think is the fifth seed so they host, and i believe only top 8 teams can host a super regional anyways (pretty sure i read that somewhere this weekend)
No I think if A&M had lost the region to TCU we would have hosted.

Hey we finally won a review
😄😄😄
We were way over due for a break on replay review. I think he was probably out but it wasn't obvious and going with the call on the field was merited. It's usually something that happens against UofL so it's good to finally get one.

Reactions: Bardman
We were way over due for a break on replay review. I think he was probably out but it wasn't obvious and going with the call on the field was merited. It's usually something that happens against UofL so it's good to finally get one.
I could see his fingers but not his thumb and neither could the replay officials. All you need is one thumb.😅😅

The call in real time was safe and any objective source (Pittsburgh) would agree that video could not find any evidence to overturn.

I will be happy if and when the Cards win. All I'm doing here on this message board is talking amongst other fans like I was sitting at a bar or some living room. I have no agenda other than discussing both the pros and cons of these games. A back and forth of opinions.

You for some reason don't like me doing this and have taken some kind of offense. Why don't you just hit the ignore button with me? If you don't like me then ignore me.

Like now when I say again a stupid base running mistake by Knap cost the Cards from scoring again.
Naw, everyone is entitled to back and forth, it’s when you say Mac is better at building teams than managing the game or that was an obvious bad decision by Mac… You sit behind your little computer and make stupid comments…

Reactions: CardX
Naw, everyone is entitled to back and forth, it’s when you say Mac is better at building teams than managing the game or that was an obvious bad decision by Mac… You sit behind your little computer and make stupid comments…
I have the right to make stupid comments, as do you.

I've never attack you or call you names because you have a different opinion. I don't think any less of anybody who would disagree with my opinion on McDonnell or anyone else, but apparently you do.

And for the record, it's not a little computer but my phone that I sit by.

I have the right to make stupid comments, as do you.

I've never attack you or call you names because you have a different opinion. I don't think any less of anybody who would disagree with my opinion on McDonnell or anyone else, but apparently you do.

And for the record, it's not a little computer but my phone that I sit by.
You do have a different style, you admit. Know it all, negative, that type of stuff. It’s annoying.

RealVille …. While I may not agree with everything that you post, I support your ability to express your opinions 100%. I encourage you NOT to feel any obligation to either apologize or explain your opinions, as you have every right to express your thoughts.

There are some folks who want to limit speech in this country, and I have already witnessed labels like “hate speech” being used to silence folks who have disagreement.

I ”ignore NC Card”, based on insults and more arguing with people than their actual postings. I have come close to doing the same with CARDX, but there are times when he provides comments that are worthy of hearing.

Again, I may not agree with everything that Realville posts, but then I am sure a lot of folks do not agree with me.

RealVille …. While I may not agree with everything that you post, I support your ability to express your opinions 100%. I encourage you NOT to feel any obligation to either apologize or explain your opinions, as you have every right to express your thoughts.

There are some folks who want to limit speech in this country, and I have already witnessed labels like “hate speech” being used to silence folks who have disagreement.

I ”ignore NC Card”, based on insults and more arguing with people than their actual postings. I have come close to doing the same with CARDX, but there are times when he provides comments that are worthy of hearing.

Again, I may not agree with everything that Realville posts, but then I am sure a lot of folks do not agree with me.
My comments were certainly not meant to limit anyone's speech. And I won't be offended if I'm "ignored" by any posters. Thanks for the compliment, though.

winning 3 in a row, 2 of which caught a Michigan team playing by far at their very best, was most deserving of high accolades. Honestly, this team has some very interesting parts coming together at just the right time; may exceed a lot of expectations. Riley in the starting rotation might be just the perfect compliment to Poland at the perfect tournament time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT