ADVERTISEMENT

Miami odds

Sep 2, 2011
Staring off at -1...ESPN analytics has UM at 54% for the win. We have not executed as well away from home. Sounds about right to me.

UofL's performance on the field aside, which can be shaky away from home, there will be a couple of things to monitor. 1) Officiating. ACC refs are historically awful. Expect Miami to be the beneficiary of some bad calls against the Cards. UofL won't get bailed out by officiating like UNC and FSU did last week. 2) Miami. Will their heads be on straight after a big rivalry loss? Will their QB situation play a factor?

I don't have a great feeling about this game. That said, we need to be Clemson fans late Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: Guardman
If I were a betting man, which I'm not, I would take Louisville in this one.

We can sell out to stop the Miami run game now and rush the hell out of Van Dyke. CJB is very good at making QBs lives miserable, I'd bet he is all over the game tape on Van Dyke.

We will be able to run the ball if CJB will stick with the run game. Plummer is good at the short throws which Miami has a very difficult time defending based on the limited times I've watched them. We still need to take a few SAFE shots down field to keep them guessing.

Plummer will have to stay disciplined and not force throws, if we win the TO battle, we win handily.

If I were a betting man, which I'm not, I would take Louisville in this one.

We can sell out to stop the Miami run game now and rush the hell out of Van Dyke. CJB is very good at making QBs lives miserable, I'd bet he is all over the game tape on Van Dyke.

We will be able to run the ball if CJB will stick with the run game. Plummer is good at the short throws which Miami has a very difficult time defending based on the limited times I've watched them. We still need to take a few SAFE shots down field to keep them guessing.

Plummer will have to stay disciplined and not force throws, if we win the TO battle, we win handily.
Hope you’re right

Reactions: SpotHogCard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT