ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Cunningham Joining Lamar

This should be a nice get for the Ravens & Lamar. Like the Titans, certainly many other teams, the Ravens had/have lost 3 - 5 key players on offense and defense. I argue with a couple in my family, but I believe if Lamar had another good tight end & WR, he would be in the talk for POY - this year. Have to pray that OBJ doesn't get hurt. If not, and if they're top seed, they will be heck to stop! imo Thanks for update Mr. Shadow...

I'm glad Malik is moving on from New England. The Pats didn't know how to use him. Plus, now he goes to a winner. I think NE will be in rebuild for a while.

What’s great is that they can both execute similar game plans. Thus if LJ has to sit out or take a rest 90% offensive remains the same. But like a few years ago when rg3 lined up in the slot…

I think had Sunbelt Scotty not flub up the WR Room his senior year, and allow Malik to pass more, his stats would have been better, less injuries and he would have been a mid to late round draft pick. In 2021, he was one stupidly dropped touchdown pass from being a 20 20 touchdown guy. If some how he could have convinced Harrell and Watkins that he was going to pass more, they may have stuck around.

Malik was as good as any college QB in America when he was healthy; the problem with Malik was by the time he got to the latter part of each season, his injuries reduced his effectiveness to the point where his mobility rendered him harmless.

Lots of courage and resourcefulness in that young man and I wish him the very best with the Ravens.

What’s great is that they can both execute similar game plans. Thus if LJ has to sit out or take a rest 90% offensive remains the same. But like a few years ago when rg3 lined up in the slot…
I remember that play. They had 3 heisman on the field at the same time LJ, RG3, and M.Ingram!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT