ADVERTISEMENT

Lunard's latest Brackets Top four seeds

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
Lunardi's top four seeds from each region can be seen below, along with his last four teams in the field and the first four out.

Below, you can see the top four seeds for each region, as well as the teams on the bubble.

MIDWEST REGION
1: Kentucky
2: Wisconsin
3: Notre Dame
4: Baylor

EAST REGION
1: Virginia
2: Kansas
3: Maryland
4: Northern Iowa

SOUTH REGION
1: Duke
2: Gonzaga
3: Iowa State
4: Utah

WEST REGION
1: Villanova
2: Arizona
3: Oklahoma
4: Louisville

LAST FOUR BYES
Colorado State
LSU
Oklahoma State
Purdue

LAST FOUR IN
BYU
Temple
Texas
Indiana

FIRST FOUR OUT
Texas A&M
Tulsa
UCLA
Miami

NEXT FOUR OUT
Old Dominion
Illinois
Murray State
Richmond

This post was edited on 3/8 3:26 PM by Cardiotonic

I would actually prefer to be in the West region. Even if we are a #4 seed. The committee is going to try to place the Western schools in the West bracket for geographical reasons. I just don't feel like their are as many good teams in the western part of the US. Arizona would be really tough but I think we could take Gonzaga, Oklahoma or Utah if we get matched up with them down the road.

If I were a UK fan I would not want Wisconsin as my #2 seed. Would make a great game for TV though.

I would actually prefer to be in the West region. Even if we are a #4 seed. The committee is going to try to place the Western schools in the West bracket for geographical reasons. I just don't feel like their are as many good teams in the western part of the US. Arizona would be really tough but I think we could take Gonzaga, Oklahoma or Utah if we get matched up with them down the road.

If I were a UK fan I would not want Wisconsin as my #2 seed. Would make a great game for TV though.

Please please please little 7 pound 8 ounce baby jesus let that bracket happen! That's all. Amen...

Originally posted by T-Bone74:
Amazing to me that he has IU in and Miami out
My guess is because IU holds 4 top 50 RPI wins and miami only holds 2. Also Miami has 4 losses to team ranked 100+ compared to IU 1.

Originally posted by cardfan1569:
Please please please little 7 pound 8 ounce baby jesus let that bracket happen! That's all. Amen...

(Not the weight of the sweet baby Jesus ... but the bracket ... just to be clear.
wink.r191677.gif
)

I think they swap Villanova and Kansas to give each more of a geographical advantage beside Nova being out West, with Arizona #2 in their bracket.

Also Nova is making right under 9 threes a game

Those are great brackets for us and for Duke. That would put pUKe in a bracket with two teams that would be bad matchups for them---Wisconsin and Notre Dame. Make it happen round ball gods!

I will be shocked if Kansas is not in the South Region. Region is at NRG Stadium in Houston where Texans play.
The NCAA will be concerned about selling tickets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT