ADVERTISEMENT

LPT fell short, again...

ULCard17

1250+
Mar 20, 2014
So yet again, LPT falls just short under Cal. If I am not mistaken, Cal has fallen short 3 out of 4 times at LPT. I would say 4 out of 5, but I don't really consider losing to Robert Morris in the first round of the NIT falling short.

But in all honesty, LPT had a great year. Many schools would love to have a year like that.

This post was edited on 4/5 8:07 AM by ULCard17

Don't give them any credit! They give us zero credit for anything (ACC affiliation, superior football program, one of the top 5-10 men's bball programs, women's basketball, our superior baseball, facilities, etc, etc) their venom toward us is more than you can imagine!

Who is giving them credit? Only LPT fans would not be happy with that year...

Originally posted by ShortCreek:
Don't give them any credit! They give us zero credit for anything (ACC affiliation, superior football program, one of the top 5-10 men's bball programs, women's basketball, our superior baseball, facilities, etc, etc) their venom toward us is more than you can imagine!
Exactly. In 2013, their mantra was, UofL won in a 'down year' for college b-ball.
Even though, SuCkS couldnt even make the NCAAT.

Eff em. They are LOSERS.

Ok, I've always wanted to ask this question....was does LPT mean? I've tried to figure it out and seriously want to know.

Little Play Thing.

It was referenced in a football game years ago....it was really funny when the commentator said it, so it kind of stuck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT