ADVERTISEMENT

Love the ACC but...

ShortCreek

Three-Star Poster
Jul 17, 2008
Gotta pull for Wisconsin tonight! They did me one helluva favor Saturday night, but one thing is for sure tonight I watch the final stress free! Go Cards!

Ditto that!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif
My exact thoughts too.

Pulling for the ACC. But for the reason you say, I'll be happy for Wisky if they pull it off.

"Elite program", my a$$...

You guy and the rest of the Conference are free to pull for who you wish but Heels have two reasons to pull for Wisky:

1 - Losing to the eventual Champ is a little better than losing to anyone else and

2 - Imagine a bunch of Go Cats thread on this Board....:)

Yeah I understand why NC won't be rooting for Duke, but not only do we basically have no grudge against Duke, not only are we happy to pull for ACC teams, but also a Duke win sticks in kitty's craw even more. A triple win.

Go Devils!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by genghis_card:
Yeah I understand why NC won't be rooting for Duke, but not only do we basically have no grudge against Duke, not only are we happy to pull for ACC teams, but also a Duke win sticks in kitty's craw even more. A triple win.

Go Devils!

Posted from Rivals Mobile
Understood completely
laugh.r191677.gif

Yeah, we can't be playing favorites among our ACC brothers with nothing but rooting interest at issue. You intraconference rivals will have to take care of yourselves.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Trust me, if the Heels were there, I'd be all in with Roy and the Boys...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT