ADVERTISEMENT

** Louisville vs. UCSB - Saturday Game Thread **

Need to settle down ... get through this inning with no damage.

Lots of time left to come back. But coming back from 2 is easier obviously

Well that strikeout was critical. Gauchos score one after we got to two outs though .... which stings. Not being able to close out innings has cost us.

Bats have got to come alive now.

At this rate, the Gauchos head coach will have Mitch Barnhart all over him to be the next UK head coach.

For God's sake ....

That was ball four ... then to hit the runner ... jeez ... may not be our day.

For God's sake ....

That was ball four ... then to hit the runner ... jeez ... may not be our day.
In football, and a lesser extent basketball, the best team usually wins. Baseball does not favor the better team like that. I've already moved on to tomorrow.

Peace

In football, and a lesser extent basketball, the best team usually wins. Baseball does not favor the better team like that. I've already moved on to tomorrow.

Peace

Well ... we've got 4 innings ... that's like leaving a football game after the first drive in the 3rd quarter.

I'm not giving up yet.

But ... it's been rough so far.

Corey Ray today... 0-3
1 - Grounded out to 2B
3 - Ray popped up to SS
5 - Ray struck out swinging (4 pitch K).

Ray vs. Wright State last Sunday... 0-4
1 - Ray struck out looking (3 pitch K)
3 - Ray flied out to LF
5 - Ray lined out to CF
7 - Ray struck out swinging (3 pitch K)
9 - Ray intentionally walked

Ray vs. Ohio State last Saturday... 1-4
1 - Ray grounded out to 2B
2 - Ray grounded out to SS
3 - Ray singled to right, RBI, scoring Logan Taylor
4 - Ray walked (6 pitches)
6 - Ray fouled out to 3B

May not be. Anything that can go wrong is.
Getting a little tired of this west coast offense crap. They have had a opposite field bloop double for an RBI and a couple of down the 3rd base line doubles. McKay has not been his dominate self and that's baseball. He's had good enough stuff to win but the Cards bats have not had any bloop doubles are just fair down the line doubles.

Corey Ray I have to say has been a postseason disappointment so far. He's done nothing but hit a few singles and stole a few bases. That strikeout on that 1-2 neck high fastball was terrible. It was an obvious waste pitch. I think he needs to forget about all the praise he's getting because he's just not getting it done.

This game is why baseball is just a tough sport to follow. There's such an obvious difference in talent in this game but the baseball sometimes just finds a way to beat you. Last night in MLB, the team with the best record, the Cubs lost to the team with the worse record, the Braves, 5 to 1. The Cubs will most likely win the next two games in the series, and let's hope the Cards do as well.

Boom .. Nice shot Tiberi.

Let's keep it going ... and knock this pitcher out ... and THEN, let's see what these guys got!

Howie, more frequent tweets please! I have no way to watch the game. Keep 'em coming. Go Cards!

6 outs left .... But, we're thru Corey, who's struggles have been documented here ... so ... there's that.

Reactions: Deeva
OK bats .... Smith, Solak, McKay .... future millionaires coming up to bat ... let's CASH IN BOYS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT