ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Clemson Game Thread

Yep, this ought to do-er. 1 assist in 30 minutes of basketball.

Hopefully this is the mercy killing.

Well, you can't exactly have an assist if the shots don't go in. The problem isn't passing, it's shooting.
First part is true but if you don’t space well and pass to the open man you’re not going to make shots at a high percentage unless you have superior offensive talent.

Granted this team can’t hit anything right now

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
OK. We are obviously not firing him before season ends. That doesn't mean we should allow him anywhere near a basketball court again. Why not have him sign autographs in Alaska or something. Just banish him.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
We have almost doubled Clemson on the boards. Still losing. 3 assists and 5.9%, 1-17 shooting from 3. this team and coaching staff don't want to win

Amazing stats. I don't think I have ever seen the like. Out rebounded Clemson 48-29. Amazing! 4 assists. Double Amazing! 2-20 from 3. Triple Amazing! 16 turnovers. Amazing! Zan 3 points. Quintuplepaynemazing! Shoot me.

It is hard to get down double digits every game yet Louisville manages to do it every single game. They have to be the easiest scout ever.

That was, without a doubt, one of the ugliest basketball games (by both teams) that I have ever watched. I expected Clemson to be a lot better than what they showed last night. Not really sold on their coach either.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
That was, without a doubt, one of the ugliest basketball games (by both teams) that I have ever watched. I expected Clemson to be a lot better than what they showed last night. Not really sold on their coach either.
Hey, Kenny said he really like Clemsons team, said they're a team that might make the tournament..

That's what we've been reduced to, only losing by 6 to a team that "might" make the tournament is supposed to be an accomplishment.

The ACC is trash this year. NC, Duke, and UVA are probably the only teams to make the tournament..

Reactions: OldhamCard335
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT