ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME THREAD

BC is scoring at will on us right now I am glad we have a lead because we would be in trouble if we didn’t.

The camera action on this game sucks they are focusing on an individual player when the play is being ran.

I am really surprised but thankful that BC changed their quarterback because their starter was killing us.

Pat White syndrome.
Much better passer that White. This dude has a great football IQ to go along with his great instincts. It's unbelievable how a lightly recruited QB can suddenly look like an all American.

Alabama, OSU and Clemson all would trade their starter for him.

I don't think he will finish his college career as a Golden Eagle.

35-7 as Jordan scores, I noticed we hardly ever run around the wide side of the field left or right. It seems that everything is between the tackles. Nobody can complain about Plummer’s performance in the 1st half.
I love going right behind the center. It offsets the speed of the linebackers pursuit to the ball. Jordan doesn't need much of a seam either.

As you look at the performance of teams that were not considered to be very competitive, you start to appreciate what having a talented QB can mean for a team. BC started out looking like a big time loser until Castellanos stepped in. Despite having a few receivers struggling to hold on to some of his throws ……. BC is going to present a real challenge for their opponents. GT was not expected to be very good this season, but beating WF last night proves they too are competitive.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT