ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS BOSTON COLLEGE GAME THREAD

Hope the fans can get to the game. Music festival on same day is BS. Somebody asleep at the wheel for that to happen.

Jordan goes off tackle for a 34 yard TD he really hits that hole fast. He is almost at full speed before he gets to the line.

Reactions: gocds
I think today is the day we play four quarters. If so, we can really grow some confidence in this squad.

I was just thinking the same thing I think we need to develop more running backs in case of injuries.

28-0 as Plummer runs it in I never expected this after watching the BC vs FSU game. I hope it continues and we play hard the whole game.

35-7 as Jordan scores, I noticed we hardly ever run around the wide side of the field left or right. It seems that everything is between the tackles. Nobody can complain about Plummer’s performance in the 1st half.

BC has a good one with that QB. Two weeks in a roll the Cards see young breakout QB's with Jackson from IU and this dude.

42 yard TD pass from Plummer to Thrash I am so glad we didn’t take a knee to end the half. 42-14 Go Cards

On the play before BC’s second TD, the receiver caught the ball and fumbled forward as he was going out of bounds. I don’t believe he was out yet though. That should have been a live ball. Need to see it again I guess.

Keep the foot on the gas pedal don’t slow down in the 2nd half. BC has the ability to move the ball they look like that will challenge our defense.

BC scores they are really putting our defense to the test. Our offense is going to have to keep scoring because I don’t have confidence our defense can stop them now. This could be the highest combined scoring game in the ACC this year.

Guerrendo is a good power back but he doesn’t hit the hole like Jordan. Good punt by us now let’s see if we can keep BC from scoring.

Reactions: sccard
Well I spoke to soon because we held them at the goal line and pushed them back to the 20.

That was 2 offensive series with Turner in the backfield I wonder if Jordan will come in the next series.

Our offense is getting off the field so fast our defense has been on the field 80% of the game.

BC scores that was too easy. I hope we go back to Jordan and keep pace with them. If they make this game close that would be a failure on our part.

Yes, Brohm needs to run some clock. Get this game over with.

It's amazing how a dynamic QB can turn a stale offense into a juggernaut. Watch out for BC the rest of the season. They're going to score points.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT