ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS #7 VIRGINIA GAME THREAD- 7PM ESPNU

There's better odds the ladies on The View would give Donald Trump a standing ovation than Louisville beating Virginia tonight.

If I were some dude from Nebraska, I would lay down some serious coin on Virginia with that 16.5 spread. Cards will be lucky to score more than 50 points.

And I'm a die hard Louisville fan. Just think what Virginia fans are feeling. There is zero stress for them when they play Louisville. Must be nice.

Cards played a solid 1st half. Ellis made some difficult shots. Credit to him. UVA’s defense picked up in the last 5 minutes of the half.

12-0 UVA run to end the half. Cards go close to 6 minutes without a FG to the end the half. Should be an interesting 2nd half.

Schitts Creek Pain GIF by CBC

12-0 UVA run to end the half. Cards go close to 6 minutes without a FG to the end the half. Should be an interesting 2nd half.
that's how close this team is, we can play with people for 35 minutes but it's that one little stretch where everything just collapses, o/w we'd have 10 wins. but we don't. although, you get one win against a good team and you never know what that starts...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT