ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: **Louisville Football Signing Day Central**

Chris Person

Oct 3, 2016
As with last year I am going to keep all updates right here in one post for you all. Keep checking back as this will be changing constantly!

Signed
Dorian Jones
Evan Conley
Zach Williamson
Aidan Robbins

Allen Smith
Ja'Darien Boykin
Joshua Black
Jackson Gregory
Jalen Mitchell
Dez Melton
Renato Brown
Monty Montgomery

Jamel Starks
Zach Edwards

Committed

Targets

Terray Jones - Still no offer from Louisville up to this point. Still watching just in case.
Dequanteous Watts - Seems to be a Louisville/South Carolina battle, although last I checked South Carolina didn't think they would have a spot for him. Because of that, I'm locked in on a Louisville prediction for Watts.

The Scoop
2/6 @ 8:10AM: Just wanted to drop by a quick update. Still sounds like Edwards, Starks, and Watts will end up with Louisville.
2/5 @ 8:00AM: Just added some info on Nomura's announcement. I'm guessing USC at this point. Also, Jordan Jefferson tweeted out yesterday a top 4 that included Louisville. He never visited here so I'm not entirely sure why he listed the Cardinals but regardless it seems like WVU for him.
2/4 @ 2:10PM: Not a good one for those wanting Jamious Griffin. At this point I'm expecting Griffin to pick the Yellow Jackets on Wednesday. Sounds like it may have been a done deal that way for a while now.
2/4 @ 1:20PM: At this point it looks like Louisville will land Starks, Watts, Edwards, and Boykin. Melton is the only TE prospect I have listed but I am operating under the assumption that a prospect may be flying under the radar at that position. Other than a TE prospect, I think the most likely addition on the offensive side of the ball would be Griffin, although I'm still unsure if Louisville can pull him out of Georgia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News