ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: **Louisville Football Signing Day Central**

Chris Person

Oct 3, 2016
This will be your one-stop shop for Louisville's early signing period coverage. Make sure to keep checking back here as I add tons more throughout the day today and through the end of the early signing period on Friday.

Signing Schedule For Louisville Commits

Signing Schedule For Louisville Targets

Confirmed Louisville Signees

Adonis Boone
Robert Hicks
Trenell Troutman
Quen Head
Nigel Kilby
Tyler Harrell

Jordan Travis
Thurman Geathers
Dejmi Dumervil Jean
Allen Love
Yasir Abdullah
Telly Plummer
Jatavious Harris
Jared Goldwire
Marcus Riley
Chandler Jones
Tutu Atwell Jr.
Hassan Hall
Jarrett Jackson
Mike Boykin

Insider Info
12/20/2017 @ 1:50PM: Hearing from several sources that they expect Louisville to sign Jarrett Jackson. Scheduled to announce his decision shortly.

12/20/2017 @ 7:42AM: Jamien Sherwood has signed with Auburn. Again, not expecting any surprises today but Sherwood was one of the few that had a slight chance to flip/sign.

12/19/2017 @ 10:25PM: While the source I referred to previously felt confident Louisville would sign the verbal commits, the one prospect I'm hearing the most buzz about is Marcus Riley to Nebraska. Just something to watch.

12/19/2017 @ 10:05PM: Spoke with a source tonight that does not think there will be any surprise additions tomorrow. They also went on to say that they feel confident that the main "on the fence" guys like Goldwire, Riley, and Jackson will all choose Louisville. We know from Bonitto how quickly things can change but at this point that is the word around the program.

12/19/2017 @ 2:38PM: Mike Boykin confirms he will sign with Louisville tomorrow sometime in the evening.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News