ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE (16) VS. DUKE (2)- GAME THREAD

Do we have a guard that won’t shit their pants under pressure???

Perry sucks so hard.

Reactions: Deeva
When we're playing our game we can beat anyone but all they have to do is press us because like Ghost said once the pressure comes our guards shit their pants. We need to work on nothing but passing and dribbling, hopefully the guards coming in next year can handle the pressure.

Worse team performance with a lead I've ever witnessed. The play selections in the last 8 or 9 minutes were just absolutely stupid

They cannot handle a press. They do everything you are not supposed to do against it. They looked completely panicked.

Deer in the headlights.

Hot potato. One of the worst collapses I’ve seen.

Reactions: shadow force
Just a brainless and gutless performance in the last 10 minutes. I like a lot of what Cunningham and Fore do but, they fold under pressure. Perry should take a permanent seat on the bench.

Reactions: Deeva
Not here to troll or rub anything in. That was flat out a tough loss.
I was really concerned about this game. I even made a comment on our board, that with this game sandwiched between the UVA and UNC game, that this one was really dangerous. In my opinion, Louisville has nothing to hang their heads about. Yeah, tonight's game sucked for you, but the overall body of work isn't bad at all.Coming into this game, only Duke, UVA, and UNC ahead of you in the conference. I certainly didn't expect that this year.
I would love to see you all at least split with UVA. I think you are a tough out in the tournament and admit it or not, I don't think anyone is happy to see you in their bracket.

Last comment.
U of L fans conduct themselves SO much better than those guys that got punked by LSU tonight.
I live in KY, and there is an incredible difference in my interaction with Louisville fans vs uk fans. Even on the internet where people tend to talk much tougher and much more different than they would in person.

Not here to troll or rub anything in. That was flat out a tough loss.
I was really concerned about this game. I even made a comment on our board, that with this game sandwiched between the UVA and UNC game, that this one was really dangerous. In my opinion, Louisville has nothing to hang their heads about. Yeah, tonight's game sucked for you, but the overall body of work isn't bad at all.Coming into this game, only Duke, UVA, and UNC ahead of you in the conference. I certainly didn't expect that this year.
I would love to see you all at least split with UVA. I think you are a tough out in the tournament and admit it or not, I don't think anyone is happy to see you in their bracket.

Last comment.
U of L fans conduct themselves SO much better than those guys that got punked by LSU tonight.
I live in KY, and there is an incredible difference in my interaction with Louisville fans vs uk fans. Even on the internet where people tend to talk much tougher and much more different than they would in person.
I went to Chapel Hill two years ago and watched Carolina and the Cards play. I even went over to Cameron Indoor to see the arena. I was treated very kindly at both places. They even let me walk out on the court at Cameron Indoor Stadium. I take solace in this: we gut stomped what is by far the best team in the nation last night for 30 minutes. If we knew how to close a game, we would have won by 30.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I went to Chapel Hill two years ago and watched Carolina and the Cards play. I even went over to Cameron Indoor to see the arena. I was treated very kindly at both places. They even let me walk out on the court at Cameron Indoor Stadium. I take solace in this: we gut stomped what is by far the best team in the nation last night for 30 minutes. If we knew how to close a game, we would have won by 30.

I went to a bar in chapel hill with Duke gear on and not a word said to me about it. Try that here!! I've done several times. The looks and comments are unreal. Even after we lost to Louisville in the tournament when Ware got hurt, U of L fans were very tame at work that week. Totally different demeanor between the two fanbases

I went to a bar in chapel hill with Duke gear on and not a word said to me about it. Try that here!! I've done several times. The looks and comments are unreal. Even after we lost to Louisville in the tournament when Ware got hurt, U of L fans were very tame at work that week. Totally different demeanor between the two fanbases
That's because the majority of UofL fans don't allow the program to define them as people. We support the kids who play for the Cards but we will never allow the program define our lives. We have other things to do besides watching sports.

UofK fans on the other hand plan weddings and funerals around basketball games. When they lose like last night, they stand out in the cold until they become numb. It was also a very bad night for pets. Many were kicked and beat. It was an equally bad night for televisions but that makes Wal-Mart very happy so it''s a win-win. There will be a run on new TV's thoughout the Kentuckiana area thanks to LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT