ADVERTISEMENT

LETSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!

It was long and drawn out I am glad it is over and hope everything works out. Everyone said Josh was keeping everything close to the vest. I don’t know how true that was because there were like 3 times where everyone thought we had a coach only to find out it wasn’t true.

Reactions: the artist FKA zipp
Really liked Coach Kelsey's press conference and the way he handled himself and all the media questions.

Liked how he joked about knowing and being the 3rd choice behind Drew and May before any media could ask him how he felt about not being the first choice.

He definitely has the energy and drive to be here. He didn't have to be "convinced" to take the job. He wanted it and wanted to be here "BAD."

I’ve gotten beyond this buying in because of PR and press conferences.

KP’s homecoming was special. Mack’s start was great. Satterfield was going to make us forget about Brohm.

I’m just glad the hire is done. I’m glad he’s here and will support the team. But it’s time to win games, not offseason hype banners.

KP’s homecoming was special. Mack’s start was great. Satterfield was going to make us forget about Brohm.

I’m just glad the hire is done. I’m glad he’s here and will support the team. But it’s time to win games, not offseason hype banners.
If you thought KP's presser was special you were drunk.

Last edited:
I agree whole hardily with KenS...you can tell that he really believes what he says. I like that in a person, coach, etc. He's a salesman, family man and most importantly, has character. He's been a winner and I'm glad that we have Coach PK here. Now, let's go pick-up some players!!

Press conference was great. Now it's time to get to work and show results.

This guy seems like he has been preparing for this moment his entire life.

Best part was when that d#ck Lachlan McClane tried to put it to him asking about recruits believing in a guy who’s never coached at this level, coach PK b-slapped him by saying (paraphrasing here)“oh I HAVE, when I was lead recruiter as an assistant in the ACC at Wake Forest for 8 years and pulled in some of the best players in the nation.”

Go listen to the actual words, it was priceless listening to him put that jerk in his place on day one.

Louisville kept the same initials for its new coach. They are reversed and hopefully so will be the program.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
It was long and drawn out I am glad it is over and hope everything works out. Everyone said Josh was keeping everything close to the vest. I don’t know how true that was because there were like 3 times where everyone thought we had a coach only to find out it wasn’t true.
I’m glad it was long. He revealed a lot about himself. He showed humor, knowledge, enthusiasm, I really enjoyed it. I’m all in.

Best part was when that d#ck Lachlan McClane tried to put it to him asking about recruits believing in a guy who’s never coached at this level, coach PK b-slapped him by saying (paraphrasing here)“oh I HAVE, when I was lead recruiter as an assistant in the ACC at Wake Forest for 8 years and pulled in some of the best players in the nation.”

Go listen to the actual words, it was priceless listening to him put that jerk in his place on day one.
Not a fan of Lachlan, but that was a fair question.

Reactions: Sawyer

That’s a fair question. We can’t hide him here. He has to answer the bell.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I like all the excitement it’s been awhile since we have had that for the men’s basketball. I hope he is the answer right now it is wait and see. The thing that feels different about him is his enthusiasm and energy. I am not expecting much his first season and he doesn’t have to do too much to exceed an 8 win season. I hope he can get us a winning season if his work ethic is what they say it is ther is a good chance for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT