ADVERTISEMENT

Legacy Question

real2it

4500+
Gold Member
May 16, 2006
Bozich had a good piece on former UL players and their sons playing ball in Jefferson Co. The piece got me wondering are any of these guys D-I caliber and if so is CRP looking at any of them. Here is an excerpt:

They are names local basketball fans have celebrated for years - Jerry Eaves (Anthony) and LaBradford Smith (Nick) have sons at Ballard; Chris West's son, Chris, starts at guard for Manual; Roger Burkman's son, Lucas, is a sophomore reserve at Trinity.

And Malyiek McCray, Scooter's son, averaged 18 points for the Kentucky Country Day team that was beaten in district play last week.

Sons of the Game

Great find Real !

Mayliek Mccray must be huffing gas
ashamed0001.r191677.gif

Originally posted by KerryRhodes:
Great find Real !

Mayliek Mccray must be huffing gas
ashamed0001.r191677.gif
LOL. Either that or he started smoking at a REAL young age to be 1/2 foot shorter than Dad. That's bananas!

Obviously, you've never see Scooter's wife. She can't be more than 5 feet tall. Mayliek must have gotten her genes.

Another interesting point is that more ex UK grads end up in Louisville than Lexington. Of course that really doesn't surprise me after spending a lot of time there during my working career.

Originally posted by Kratz:
Scooter's wife is 4'11.I was gonna post a similar comment without knowing her height.

Kinda shoots the gene pool to hell...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT