ADVERTISEMENT

KU basketball lands top-5 recruit Cheick Diallo ( mean while in kitty land)

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
LAWRENCE — Kansas coach Bill Self has filled a void on his front line.

Cheick Diallo, a 6-foot-9 forward from Mali, committed to Kansas via his Twitter account on Tuesday afternoon. Rivals fifth-ranked player also was considering Kentucky and St. John's.

"I'm Kansas Jayhawks Bound. Thank you all for the support. C'est LA Vie," Diallo posted on his Twitter account.

Diallo's signing helps fill a vacancy in the post next to returning all-Big 12 player Perry Ellis. KU struggled in the 5 spot following the loss of Cliff Alexander (eligibility issues) last season.

Diallo earned McDonald's All-America MVP honors after posting 18 points and 10 rebounds in the exhibition game on April 1. He also had 26 points and 11 boards in the Jordan Brand Classic on April 17 to earn MVP honors there.

Mean while in the land of "Holes" also know as the blue kitty litter box they are hanging a banner following a juco commitment, gosh got dang it hee haw hang that banner boy, woo doggie cat slap it !!
Cheick Diallo commits to Kansas
The commitment from Diallo is huge for the Jayhawks, who lacked some defensive rebounding and scoring around the basket last year, and have to replace the production of Cliff Alexander, who declared for the draft after the 2014-15 season amidst eligibility issues.

Diallo, who stands 6'9", is known as a good instinctive shot blocker with a 7'3" wingspan. His rebounding and defense seem to be a step ahead of his offensive game, but those attributes should nicely compliment starting big man Perry Elllis' game at power forward.

Diallo joins incoming freshman big man Carlton Bragg in the 2015 class, which has room for at least one more scholarship player. The Kansas front line now appears to be set with Diallo, Bragg and Ellis accompanied by established role players in Landen Lucas and Jamari Traylor.

Reactions: Duanep5ku
LAWRENCE — Kansas coach Bill Self has filled a void on his front line.

Cheick Diallo, a 6-foot-9 forward from Mali, committed to Kansas via his Twitter account on Tuesday afternoon. Rivals fifth-ranked player also was considering Kentucky and St. John's.

"I'm Kansas Jayhawks Bound. Thank you all for the support. C'est LA Vie," Diallo posted on his Twitter account.

Diallo's signing helps fill a vacancy in the post next to returning all-Big 12 player Perry Ellis. KU struggled in the 5 spot following the loss of Cliff Alexander (eligibility issues) last season.

Diallo earned McDonald's All-America MVP honors after posting 18 points and 10 rebounds in the exhibition game on April 1. He also had 26 points and 11 boards in the Jordan Brand Classic on April 17 to earn MVP honors there.

Mean while in the land of "Holes" also know as the blue kitty litter box they are hanging a banner following a juco commitment, gosh got dang it hee haw hang that banner boy, woo doggie cat slap it !!
Cheick Diallo commits to Kansas

The commitment from Diallo is huge for the Jayhawks, who lacked some defensive rebounding and scoring around the basket last year, and have to replace the production of Cliff Alexander, who declared for the draft after the 2014-15 season amidst eligibility issues.

Diallo, who stands 6'9", is known as a good instinctive shot blocker with a 7'3" wingspan. His rebounding and defense seem to be a step ahead of his offensive game, but those attributes should nicely compliment starting big man Perry Elllis' game at power forward.

Diallo joins incoming freshman big man Carlton Bragg in the 2015 class, which has room for at least one more scholarship player. The Kansas front line now appears to be set with Diallo, Bragg and Ellis accompanied by established role players in Landen Lucas and Jamari Traylor.
If you really want a few laughs check out the Rupp Rafters board it will have you LYAO!!!! LMAO ;)o_O

Cal has his bags packed and furniture in a u-haul. The writing is on the wall and clear as day. Next thing will be skal opting to spend a year overseas due to not qualifying with the ncaa.

Cal has his bags packed and furniture in a u-haul. The writing is on the wall and clear as day. Next thing will be skal opting to spend a year overseas due to not qualifying with the ncaa.
IDK if that's true or not, but missing out on this many recruits after the first 25 hamburger helpers were killing each other to commit is odd. Something sure seems to be up.

IDK if that's true or not, but missing out on this many recruits after the first 25 hamburger helpers were killing each other to commit is odd. Something sure seems to be up.
Yea man something isn't quite right up there. That circus of a program is coming to its head. Five star burger boys have been flocking to play for cal the last six years and now out of desperation he's recruiting juco kids from Vincennes.

Didn't they also just take a guy that U of L passed on a couple weeks ago? Named Mullet or something like that.

Pitiful. They used to be elite.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Not at all. It's funny. You're knocking yet another recruiting class that's far better than yours. Why? You have to go all out on other topics and issues simple due to the fact that UK has dominated the series for nearly a decade.

Reactions: JustthefaxMa'am
Not at all. It's funny. You're knocking yet another recruiting class that's far better than yours. Why? You have to go all out on other topics and issues simple due to the fact that UK has dominated the series for nearly a decade.
And how many more titles have yall won in this decade of dominance?

23 McDonald's all Americans in six years and only one title to show for it.

You going to make shirts for this too?

The fact that a 40-0 season is possible at UK is in itself a statement of how elite the program is. And within it, knowing UL is a W before the season even starts. Keep trying. Those jokes fade, tradition and owning UL never does.

The fact that a 40-0 season is possible at UK is in itself a statement of how elite the program is. And within it, knowing UL is a W before the season even starts. Keep trying. Those jokes fade, tradition and owning UL never does.
The fact that you are a uk fan that post here more than Louisville fans show your little man syndrome. And like I said both schools have the same amount of titles since Cal been there. Now let's see how you spin that.

...You're knocking yet another recruiting class that's far better than yours. Why? You have to go all out on other topics and issues simple due to the fact that UK has dominated the series for nearly a decade.
So, who around here needs to a good reason to slap around on the slapd!cks? Don't most of us do the same thing in football?

What is wrong with recruiting solid jucos and transfers? Seems a bit hypocritical, eh?

UL is on that schedule. Go on, run behind your personal attacks. Truth hurts. Didn't take long for the football misdirection excuse to pop up. I agree, there's no valid point that can directly over take the fact that UK is superior to UL on the hardwood. Funny, it's a message board. I can post freely. Unless the censor guy comes along and ban for telling it like it is. I don't have to start a UK thread here, there's plenty of UK threads to choose from all started by UL fans.
There's nothing wrong or untrue about saying UK has been superior to UofL on the hardwood. Just avoid flaming and insults and you should be fine here.

Reactions: JustthefaxMa'am
UL is on that schedule. Go on, run behind your personal attacks. Truth hurts. Didn't take long for the football misdirection excuse to pop up. I agree, there's no valid point that can directly over take the fact that UK is superior to UL on the hardwood. Funny, it's a message board. I can post freely. Unless the censor guy comes along and ban for telling it like it is. I don't have to start a UK thread here, there's plenty of UK threads to choose from all started by UL fans.
Or how about you stay on your own board. You guys take every piece of bait put out there. You just can't teach stupid and #BBN is evidence.

The only two respectable teams on LPT's basketball schedule were North Carolina and Louisville, both ACC teams. And it's easy to get up for a couple games when you're playing cupcakes in between them.

With a soft schedule, there's also the "Super Bowl" factor working in LPT's favor that your coach loves talking about. North Carolina and Louisville would love to be playing lightweights around their games with LPT.

...Didn't take long for the football misdirection excuse to pop up...

No misdirection. You act like I need an excuse to talk about LPT basketball recruiting because of LPT's success on the hardwood.

Don't some of us similarly bash LPT football at which we and most of the nation are vastly superior? That doesn't support your logic, if I can call it that.

Just pointing that out, even if you can't comprehend it.

Calipari Snags Recruit That Pitino Passed On LOL !!

Now, now, you're just lashing out due to the pain of losing in the final four when EVEYONE picked you to go undefeated and win the NC (then the team you lost to was thrashed by an ACC team that didn't win the AAC regular season or the ACC tourney). Then your whole team left (even though some of those were real head scratchers). Then all of those 5* impact players turned their backs on you and the world's greatest college recruiter and now you're taking Juco's that UL passed on and offering schollys to already committed 3* wings. We understand, go ahead...let it out.

Reactions: Cue Card
Now, now, you're just lashing out due to the pain of losing in the final four when EVEYONE picked you to go undefeated and win the NC (then the team you lost to was thrashed by an ACC team that didn't win the AAC regular season or the ACC tourney). Then your whole team left (even though some of those were real head scratchers). Then all of those 5* impact players turned their backs on you and the world's greatest college recruiter and now you're taking Juco's that UL passed on and offering schollys to already committed 3* wings. We understand, go ahead...let it out.

He's just keeping the butt hurt feelings real. He'll be OK in time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT