ADVERTISEMENT

Just win baby ... 4 - 0 in conference

Pervis_Griffith

25000+
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What a weird game last night.

Started with a flurry of technical fouls and ended with a flurry of technical fouls. Bizarro world. I have never seen that. Kelly Dickey needs to see if that has happened ever before, with anybody. I can't imagine it has.

- El Ellis and Sydney Curry were great.
- Jarrod West with some clutch free throws, and very good defense throughout the game.

This team still has a lot of learning to do, but I like having a plethora of options on hand to carry us through .... El Ellis last night, Noah Locke another night, Matt Cross in yet another ... depth is nice.

Miami also being 4 and 0 is surprising. They had a nice comeback last night to stay unbeaten in conference. They go TO Duke Saturday, so their first real test in conference.

It sure would be nice to beat Florida State down there Saturday. Slaying that demon needs to happen. Why not Saturday?

Duke is 2 - 0 but they have some bad asses and are clearly the class of the conference.

Watch out, Virginia is starting to figure things out. They sit at 3 - 1.

UNC and Notre Dame are both 2 - 1. And both look like they could be tough.

But I like where we sit. And how we are coming around. If we can avoid a covid pause, and keep our momentum going, this team could be a nice surprise for us this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News