ADVERTISEMENT

Just finished reading the "book"

Howie Lindsey

Elite Member
Silver Member
May 29, 2001
Louisville, KY
www.cardinalsports.com
Just finished reading the "book" all the way through. I could see why this investigation would take some time. Lot of sketchy details.

The pictures in the book aren't necessarily incriminating - more posed shots with players and girls like you'd see at college parties.

I see pictures of louisville athletes posed (fully clothed) with pretty girls all the time at dorms, after games, at parties, etc... those pictures prove very little at all.

In fact, I could probably gather more incriminating pictures off of their instagram accounts right now if I wanted to. These could easily be saved pics.

The most troubling thing to me are the text messages - if they are true. But the book suspiciously says 700 texts were deleted by a "virus"

The other troubling thing is just how often she referred to specific times and places and dates. Specific hotels and specific room numbers.

These are things that Louisville can easily check on and see if they are true or not.

There is a list of prices and a list of parties in the book and many of them are attributed to UofL basketball - but here's the thing - the list is in all the same handwriting with the same pen and was clearly written down all at the same time but is supposed to be a log over the last four years.

There is enough room for a skeptic to read the book and say - she's a super fan who was bringing girls to UofL parties and got mad when McGee left town.

A critic of UofL or a rival fan could also read the book and say - everything in there is true and I believe every word of it because I hate UofL, etc...

There is a photo copy of a receipt in the book that is reportedly a money order. That can be easily checked and verified. The receipt doesn't show the whole thing so I'm not sure if it is even valid, but that seems to be a detail that could make or break this thing.

I honestly feel dirty after reading the thing. There's so much messed up stuff in there - most notably that she encouraged her three daughters, two of which were underrage when they started - to start hooking for money and they apparently are still living that lifestyle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News