ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Travis out with broken leg

I think he was still playing because it was the 1st quarter and FSU was down to North Alabama.

Currently they’re down 13-3. 😳

Reactions: SpotHogCard
He’s definitely out for the rest of the season. Just watched the video; best described as a grotesque injury. 😔

I was delivering packages all day and I am just now checking the scores and I saw the injury news. Plus to be honest I didn’t want to jinx the Cards. What do you guys think this means for FSU going forward?

I believe FSU may lose to Florida next week. The irony is Florida lost their QB today with a season ending injury.

Florida is garbage. Aside from a win over a reeling Tennessee team, they have done nothing.
Just watched them almost beat Missouri on the road. Their backup QB showed promise and they have a great running game. FSU would have little problem with them with Travis though.

I believe FSU may lose to Florida next week. The irony is Florida lost their QB today with a season ending injury.
It all depends on how they handle Travis’s injury. If they rally around him they could still be a dangerous team. The flip side is it could derail their season if they don’t come together. Because one thing is for sure Brohm and the Cardinals are coming baby.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
Their backup QB is good. They still have very good skill players. Remember he beat Louisville last year when Travis went down. Travis was playing at a high level. Hate to see him get injured sounds like he is a terrific kid.

Reactions: rentalman
Their backup QB is good. They still have very good skill players. Remember he beat Louisville last year when Travis went down. Travis was playing at a high level. Hate to see him get injured sounds like he is a terrific kid.
Is the backup the same kid who came in and played really well against us in the second half last year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT