ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Jones Paying Double For Former Uk Commits?

Is he still alive?
Season 2 Chocolate GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

He's basically like this at this point in time

• Haha
Reactions: CommodoreCard
Really irrelevant? If he’s paying that kind of money he’s anything but irrelevant
Pay them all he wants, he still has the Squid as HC. And from reports out of Lex he may soon be joined by a former local HC as an assistant if said former local HC doesn't return to the NBA. Apparently he wasn't a fit for Pope's staff.

ROTFLMAO when I read this article.

As for JJ, 'How 'bout them Cowboys!'

Really irrelevant? If he’s paying that kind of money he’s anything but irrelevant
honestly, he is. tyson money guy has more than him, jerry's money means nothing. walmart people are in arkansas too. i was a lifelong cowboys fan and stopped rooting for them because of him. his cowboys may be worth the most but he's irrelevant. ever since he fired jimmy johnson, the cowboys have sucked and it's 100% his fault.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
phil knight has paid about half billion to oregon and it's got them nothing and i think t boone pickens has also given a half billion to ok st and gotten them nothing. money is not the issue in college basketball anymore, there are billionaires in every state, it's getting the players to buy in and play as a team. uk has outpaid everybody and has gotten them nothing in last dozen years

Agree, you still need a coach who knows what he's doing. However money and a clueless coach can still strike lightning occasionally. Not going to lead to consistency though, just look at the armpit to the east.

Reactions: glassmanJ
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT