ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Eaves on U of L BB scandal

"YOUR rafters and YOUR success" tells me all I need to know about slapd!ck 2000.

And here's another one...

Impeccable%20Standards_zpszp4kdswz.jpg

Not sure how today in our Culture you get away with describing people as splapd!cks, scumbags and other childish things. But like i said. Your nothing more then a keyboard kid.. probably safest place for you. Not sure i agree with everything JE says. But that doset give someone like you the right to trash what he did for UL. You've done nothing, besides some childish posts on a website.

Reactions: awf
You lost me at Griffin? Who’s that? Don’t pretend to know something about our program.

I don't know much. But I do know JE played and contributed more then me or you. Hell he still does. I find it sad to attack his career and what he accomplished at UL. His opinions are fair game. But to say he rode coattails and was and has been a failure. That's signs of a angry little man living behind a keyboard trying to be something he is not.

Reactions: awf
Eaves was 17 years old when he graduated from Ballard and accepted a scholarship to UL; in fairness to Jerry he played a role in the 1980 NC. With that said, he has been a horrible ambassador for UL BB ever since. This latest story is just another example of spewing unfounded criticism from anonymous sources.

This most recent effort to attack Pitino is baseless .............no one actually believes that Rick was involved, or even knew about strippergate, and I for one appreciate anyone willing to subject themselves to a Lie Detector Test after being accused of something like this Bowen scandal.

Rick is gone and I totally support his termination; just not the manner in which it was executed. This FBI inquiry has just begun and we will all have the benefit of the facts soon enough ............my belief is that Pitino will be vindicated and Eaves will continue to do everything possible to besmirch Rick and TJ over the manner in which they ignored him.

Not sure how today in our Culture you get away with describing people as splapd!cks, scumbags and other childish things. But like i said. Your nothing more then a keyboard kid.. probably safest place for you. Not sure i agree with everything JE says. But that doset give someone like you the right to trash what he did for UL. You've done nothing, besides some childish posts on a website.
But Eaves has that right (to trash)? Says who, a slapd!ck?

I've probably given more $$ to U of L than Eaves has, and I have more U of L paper on the wall than he does. I call it like I see it regardless of what any slapd!ck thinks.

"Elite program," my a$$...

I don't know much. But I do know JE played and contributed more then me or you. Hell he still does. I find it sad to attack his career and what he accomplished at UL. His opinions are fair game. But to say he rode coattails and was and has been a failure. That's signs of a angry little man living behind a keyboard trying to be something he is not.
First of all, I’m not the poster who minimized what Jerry did for U of L. But if you did know anything about U of L you know that he is bitter about being passed over as a coach. He’s made his bitterness vocal in the media and public and if you are truly L1C4, you don’t do it.

But Eaves has that right (to trash)? Says who, a slapd!ck?

I've probably given more $$ to U of L than Eaves has, and I have more U of L paper on the wall than he does. I call it like I see it regardless of what any slapd!ck thinks.

Really you have given more to UL then a man who has spent his entire adult life supporting this program. You've donated more money to UL ten a man who helped generate millions for UL by bringing home a NC and contributing to the legacy and brand of UL? Your really comparing what you've done for the program , to a man who has played and worked in the University? Not to mention he was playing and contributing during ULs great runs. Lol. I think that comment tells me all I need to know about you. Stay tuff keyboard cowboy.

First of all, I’m not the poster who minimized what Jerry did for U of L. But if you did know anything about U of L you know that he is bitter about being passed over as a coach. He’s made his bitterness vocal in the media and public and if you are truly L1C4, you don’t do it.

Have you ever thought the reasons he was being so vocal was to protect his school? You ever thought him being critical and questioning the leadership of his program was legit? You and Zippy up their are worse then UK fans. Your so consumed with a program you never played or coached for. You say we when talking about UL. You never caught a pass, made. A basket or hit a ball. JE has. Maybe he has earned the right to question things about HIS school. And by the way. He was right. He may be bitter and upset RP and TJ closed the door on past players and coaches who gave a lot to UL. I have no idea. I do know he has done more for UL then anyone on this board. Zippy so delusional .he just tried to convince me he has done more for UL then a man who is part of UL history. Lol. You don't have to agree with the man. But attacking his legacy and accomplishments is sad.

Have you ever thought the reasons he was being so vocal was to protect his school? You ever thought him being critical and questioning the leadership of his program was legit? You and Zippy up their are worse then UK fans. Your so consumed with a program you never played or coached for. You say we when talking about UL. You never caught a pass, made. A basket or hit a ball. JE has. Maybe he has earned the right to question things about HIS school. And by the way. He was right. He may be bitter and upset RP and TJ closed the door on past players and coaches who gave a lot to UL. I have no idea. I do know he has done more for UL then anyone on this board. Zippy so delusional .he just tried to convince me he has done more for UL then a man who is part of UL history. Lol. You don't have to agree with the man. But attacking his legacy and accomplishments is sad.
I don’t have to throw a pass or catch a ball to know there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Taking cheap shots at your Alma mater when it is suffering through one of its most difficult times is low class, no matter what you did as a player 37 years ago.

Zacd!ck never watched Eaves who was lucky enough to be a role player on a team with a bunch of great players. And today, he's a frustrated, entitled, and bitter pr!ck. Slappies should adopt him.

Zacd!ck never watched Eaves who was lucky enough to be a role player on a team with a bunch of great players. And today, he's a frustrated, entitled, and bitter pr!ck. Slappies should adopt him.

Wow your a sad little angry man. Relax zippy. I'm sure everything will be OK. You can hide behind your keyboard and throw insults towards other posters and the new administration at UL. Its OK your safe. Obviously this is the biggest part of your day. Sadly you probably think these antics on message boards define you and some how makes you apart of the UL family.

I don’t have to throw a pass or catch a ball to know there is a right way and a wrong way to do things. Taking cheap shots at your Alma mater when it is suffering through one of its most difficult times is low class, no matter what you did as a player 37 years ago.

So because he is disgusted with FBI investigations, strippers in dorms, coaches bringing bad press from extra material affair towards his alma mater and says so. Some how what he did for UL dosent matter? Really? Maybe like a lot of UL fans he is tired of how his alma mater has been lead. But you and zippy think your opinion holds more weight then a man who actually played and contributed to the success of this program? Wow. Lol. Delusional is the only word i can think of. JE earned the right to question the direction of this program. You and zippy only earned a password and username to this website. Site.

So because he is disgusted with FBI investigations, strippers in dorms, coaches bringing bad press from extra material affair towards his alma mater and says so. Some how what he did for UL dosent matter? Really? Maybe like a lot of UL fans he is tired of how his alma mater has been lead. But you and zippy think your opinion holds more weight then a man who actually played and contributed to the success of this program? Wow. Lol. Delusional is the only word i can think of. JE earned the right to question the direction of this program. You and zippy only earned a password and username to this website. Site.
There’s no “earning” an opinion - Eaves is free to say whatever he wants - though if he’s going to throw around accusations - he should back them up with fact.

Pretty sure that’s all anyone here is saying, and they’re entitled to do so. If you don’t like it - I suggest that you employ the same ignore feature that I use on Eaves.

Reactions: zipp
Zac2000, most UL fans are unlike what you see on this board, all 6 daily posters. They all left, they hate what Jurich and Pitino done to their program. These remaining few, believe the 2 who was fired was innocent. Morgantowncard is rationale though, he gets it. You are arguing with people who use slapd!ck, KensUcky, and SUcky in every post, 3rd grade like speech. I do agree, as great as Eaves was, trash his name, and they sold their soul to Tom and Rick, whom ran off with the money

Zac2000, most UL fans are unlike what you see on this board, all 6 daily posters. They all left, they hate what Jurich and Pitino done to their program. These remaining few, believe the 2 who was fired was innocent. Morgantowncard is rationale though, he gets it. You are arguing with people who use slapd!ck, KensUcky, and SUcky in every post, 3rd grade like speech. I do agree, as great as Eaves was, trash his name, and they sold their soul to Tom and Rick, whom ran off with the money
Comparing Eaves and Jurich is what I would expect slapd!cks to do. Proof again you're a fanbase that's totally clueless.

One more name appears among those receiving foundation pay – Mark Jurich, son of the athletic director, and associate AD for development. His university salary disappears after 2012 and beginning in 2013 he is paid almost exclusively through foundation funds. From 2010 to 2016, he was paid $767,208 by the foundation, out of a total of $934,812 total compensation.

Eaves must have known what was going on, so for years, he was shunned. Google is our friend

"
"Jurich’s taxable income of $5,342,745 in 2016 included a net pay of $1,947,934; an annuity of $1.8 million, to be paid out annually at $200,000; and the payment of taxes on the annuity in the amount of about $1.6 million.

Jurich, 61, also was in line to collect an additional $3 million in incentive pay if he remained on the job until age 65 and another $3 million if he remained until age 70.

Those payments were approved by ousted former President James Ramsey without the knowledge or approval of the U of L Athletic Association, which would have been on the hook to pay them."

One more name appears among those receiving foundation pay – Mark Jurich, son of the athletic director, and associate AD for development. His university salary disappears after 2012 and beginning in 2013 he is paid almost exclusively through foundation funds. From 2010 to 2016, he was paid $767,208 by the foundation, out of a total of $934,812 total compensation.
Mark Jurich was paid from Foundation funds so that his father's department wasn't handling Mark's compensation. They were avoiding any appearances of nepotism.

As to the dollar amount, you're ADDING years of compensation. Find the ANNUALIZED number if you wanna make any allegations of excessive income.

IOW get your slappy facts straight.

Eaves must have known what was going on, so for years, he was shunned. Google is our friend

"
"Jurich’s taxable income of $5,342,745 in 2016 included a net pay of $1,947,934; an annuity of $1.8 million, to be paid out annually at $200,000; and the payment of taxes on the annuity in the amount of about $1.6 million.

Jurich, 61, also was in line to collect an additional $3 million in incentive pay if he remained on the job until age 65 and another $3 million if he remained until age 70.

Those payments were approved by ousted former President James Ramsey without the knowledge or approval of the U of L Athletic Association, which would have been on the hook to pay them."
Finding ish on the internet means nothing. Link your source.

..."Jurich’s taxable income of $5,342,745 in 2016 included a net pay of $1,947,934; an annuity of $1.8 million, to be paid out annually at $200,000; and the payment of taxes on the annuity in the amount of about $1.6 million.

Jurich, 61, also was in line to collect an additional $3 million in incentive pay if he remained on the job until age 65 and another $3 million if he remained until age 70...
BTW, slapd!cks... How much by comparison is LPT on the hook for Stupes' guaranteed contract?

Even if your numbers are right, at least we know who to dole the money to.

LPT Football: Stupid with dollar signs in front...

BTW, slapd!cks... How much by comparison is LPT on the hook for Stupes' guaranteed contract?

Even if your numbers are right, at least we know who to dole the money to.

LPT Football: Stupid with dollar signs in front...
ZIPPER-Everyone suspects you are an idiot keyboard hero....then you continue to post and support their thoughts. My professional advice is to get a life somewhere besides under Tom Jurich's nutsack. Over and out.

Piss on Jerry Eaves. He has had an opportunity to express himself to the UofL faithful and he, instead, chose to attempt to build his so called “audience” by appealing the the uahkay faithful. That borders on treason in my book. He should just just go cuddle up with his uahkay buddy matty bangs. The truth is always appreciated whether it’s about UofL or not. To tell lies like matty to build your audience is totally unacceptable.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The report in your first link did not work. And there was nothing on the webpage referencing it specifically discussing Jurich's income. So like you, that first reference is worthless.

The second one contains more specific salary info. And it says "Jurich did not make more than $3.5 million in total compensation in any prior year." ...Which means his ANNUAL income was < $3.5 mil which has been widely reported and understood. In summary, there was no news here.

Slappies only get two strikes with me, so I didn't read your 3rd source. Again, you're as worthless as what you bring to the table.

ZIPPER-Everyone suspects you are an idiot keyboard hero....then you continue to post and support their thoughts. My professional advice is to get a life somewhere besides under Tom Jurich's nutsack. Over and out.
"Everyone" is mostly slapd!cks with one post to their username.

The report in your first link did not work. And there was nothing on the webpage referencing it specifically discussing Jurich's income. So like you, that first reference is worthless.

The second one contains more specific salary info. And it says "Jurich did not make more than $3.5 million in total compensation in any prior year." ...Which means his ANNUAL income was < $3.5 mil which has been widely reported and understood. In summary, there was no news here.

Slappies only get two strikes with me, so I didn't read your 3rd source. Again, you're as worthless as what you bring to the table.

Typical response by you. All links work, your brain on the other hand, not so much.
TJ was fired for all the reasons listed in these links. The athletic dept went full "Armageddon ", as described by the Washington Post article. I feel sorry for all the hard working people who donated money, only to be stolen and misused.
What did his son do to deserve that salary, and did not report it to the board. And you are ok with all that. I live amongst many UL fans, they agree wholeheartedly getting rid of the trash was necessary. Look at this forum, posters have vanished, disgusted with recent events.

Typical response by you. All links work, your brain on the other hand, not so much.
TJ was fired for all the reasons listed in these links. The athletic dept went full "Armageddon ", as described by the Washington Post article. I feel sorry for all the hard working people who donated money, only to be stolen and misused.
What did his son do to deserve that salary, and did not report it to the board. And you are ok with all that. I live amongst many UL fans, they agree wholeheartedly getting rid of the trash was necessary. Look at this forum, posters have vanished, disgusted with recent events.
"Armageddon" is simply rhetoric unsupported by facts. Tell me how much Mark Jurich made and we'll have that debate too. (Remember, you already lost the one about Tom's income...)

"Armageddon" is simply rhetoric unsupported by facts. Tell me how much Mark Jurich made and we'll have that debate too. (Remember, you already lost the one about Tom's income...)
Read the links from all the national publications I linked. WDRB and CJ has tons of articles, but I linked national publications to take out preconceived bias. Find one person outside of UL who says TJ was fired unjustly, link your source .
As stated about TJ income, all sources know it was incorrectly reported, 1 of many reasons he was terminated.

Read the links from all the national publications I linked. WDRB and CJ has tons of articles, but I linked national publications to take out preconceived bias. Find one person outside of UL who says TJ was fired unjustly, link your source .
As stated about TJ income, all sources know it was incorrectly reported, 1 of many reasons he was terminated.

Hey dumbass, you should read the “termination” letter. Nowhere was excessive income or the lack of firing Rick Pitino listed as the cause. Go on back to your lying board and post your useless bullshit drivel. We’ll deal with our problems while you deal with a cheating, dirty football program that we just kicked the crap out of.

Hey dumbass, you should read the “termination” letter. Nowhere was excessive income or the lack of firing Rick Pitino listed as the cause. Go on back to your lying board and post your useless bullshit drivel. We’ll deal with our problems while you deal with a cheating, dirty football program that we just kicked the crap out of.

TRIGGERED ??

I've already read all of the info sources for both Juriches and Doc Ramsey. All of them report accrued or cumulative income over multiple years to inflate the results. They're either stupid or they have an agenda--like you.

Jurich was higher paid than other ADs because he was the best in the business. You also have to evaluate what his accomplishments were in view of his income. I'll readily debate a slapd!ck on that too.

I've already read all of the info sources for both Juriches and Doc Ramsey. All of them report accrued or cumulative income over multiple years to inflate the results. They're either stupid or they have an agenda--like you.

Jurich was higher paid than other ADs because he was the best in the business. You also have to evaluate what his accomplishments were in view of his income. I'll readily debate a slapd!ck on that too.

No denying, he was damn good. He did lack morals and ethics and that's what cost him his job All he had to do was far pitino after scandal number 2 we wouldn't even be debating this

No denying, he was damn good. He did lack morals and ethics and that's what cost him his job All he had to do was far pitino after scandal number 2 we wouldn't even be debating this
That's bullsh!t because he was never told to "far" Pitino nor was Jurich responsible for Pitino being retained. Jurich was just the scapegoat.

And you have no evidence about his "morals and ethics"...just slapd!ck rhetoric.

Reactions: gocds
PISS on Eaves, I used to listen to his show when he first started out. Then he turned on UofL in a bad way, you don't talk about family business in public. He talks before he thinks, and says a lot of things he can't back up, he's very uneducated on some things he says, and for the ultimate act of treason he's buddied up with slapdick nation. He and Butch Beard even attend ky basketball practices. He even posted pictures on twitter from the football game Saturday from the ky sidelines..

Eaves is all about making a dollar, he'll even admit that, a lot of what he says is to get Matt Jones leftovers to stay tuned to his show, so basically, he's selling out his alma mater for ratings.. PISS on him..

PISS on Eaves, I used to listen to his show when he first started out. Then he turned on UofL in a bad way, you don't talk about family business in public. He talks before he thinks, and says a lot of things he can't back up, he's very uneducated on some things he says, and for the ultimate act of treason he's buddied up with slapdick nation. He and Butch Beard even attend ky basketball practices. He even posted pictures on twitter from the football game Saturday from the ky sidelines..

Eaves is all about making a dollar, he'll even admit that, a lot of what he says is to get Matt Jones leftovers to stay tuned to his show, so basically, he's selling out his alma mater for ratings.. PISS on him..

Amen brother. Excellent post!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT