ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry eaves at it again

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Tim Sullivan‏@TimSullivan714
Former #Louisville star Jerry Eaves on his radio show today: "We're looking at the death penalty. No question about it." (Personally, I doubt the #NCAA will impose it again, but I can't rule it out.)

9:22 AM - 5 Oct 2018

Just don't understand how a homegrown once loved local player for U of L has turned into one of the most disgruntled person towards his own school.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
He has turned into a very disgruntled person. Oh you already said that.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

They haven't given anybody the death penalty since they almost ruined SMU, so I doubt they give anybody the death penalty again. I also have noticed the Crap Journal running negative articles about Louisville on a timely bases. Coach Mack has a good thing going so they run some opinion piece that might make recruits second guess their decision.

I think when folks like the curious urinal and Deener “go negative” it’s because they are behind the eight ball and need any type of attention to get people to read or listen. You notice the other “talk shows” don’t need to pull these kind of stunts. WTH any popular show or publication doesn’t need to do this. Only those that are either behind OR are losers.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Not worried. Back when Baylor had their murder scandal going on, they didnt get death penalty. I remember reading a quote from an NCAA exec saying they would never use that again seeing how it completely destroyed the SMU and Tulane programs.

I imagine they would extend our probation or make us pay $$$ if anything.

Former #Louisville star Jerry Eaves on his radio show today: "We're looking at the death penalty. No question about it." (Personally, I doubt the #NCAA will impose it again, but I can't rule it out.)

Just don't understand how a homegrown once loved local player for U of L has turned into one of the most disgruntled person towards his own school.
Grumpy old men doing what grumpy old men do.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Not worried. Back when Baylor had their murder scandal going on, they didnt get death penalty. I remember reading a quote from an NCAA exec saying they would never use that again seeing how it completely destroyed the SMU and Tulane programs.

I imagine they would extend our probation or make us pay $$$ if anything.
How about getting rid of our HOF coach and AD.

He may be correct.

Jerry Eaves should be kicked out of the UofL family and any privileges he has at UofL should be taken away. He's more of a slapdick lean now. He plays up to the leftover listners of the Matt Jones show..

He's a total embarrassment to UofL, his opinions are so uneducated that no one would take him serious other than the slapdicks..

His pronunciation of words is pure comedy. He sounds dumb when hes giving an opinion on anything, he couldn't put two facts together if his life depended on it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT