ADVERTISEMENT

Jameis Winston sure made Jimbo a ton of $$$

I hate to say this, but Stoops would be upgrade over Jimbo. Stoops usually has strong defensive lines and good running backs. Now that aint saying much, granted. Jimbo did nothing before or after Winston. But I though Bobby Petrino was going to be the savior too?

I hate to say this, but Stoops would be upgrade over Jimbo. Stoops usually has strong defensive lines and good running backs. Now that aint saying much, granted. Jimbo did nothing before or after Winston. But I though Bobby Petrino was going to be the savior too?
Imagine what Mark Stoops would do with all of those 5 Star players PLUS an unlimited NIL budget!

If I were a UK fan, I'd be worried

Reactions: jalovell23
I think TAMU will owe Jimbo somewhere in the neighborhood of 70 million. And we are worried about 8 million to get rid of our much worse MBB coach. Hey Zipp, you need to move to Texas and educate those people about what they can’t do!

he had $95,000,000 guaranteed contract and he only won 19 games. still gets $75,00,000. cost the school $5MM per win.

UK better watch out! They might come for Stoops!
He could go from middle of the pack in the $EC East to middle of the pack in the $EC West. If that! Bama, LSU aren't going away. Ole Miss is on the rise and Auburn seems to have righted the ship. Go for it, Porky! You will feel right at home.

What rankles me about aTm is that their administration thinks they should be a Top Five program. Typical Texas arrogance. There is a reason Aggie jokes are so prevalent in the state.

From what I heard and have read since their (UK's) game on Saturday, I don't believe Mr. Stoops wants any part of having to play Alabama, LSU, etc. every year. Therefore, I'll say he won't be the next coach at A & M. However, I don't know how that schedule is going to play out for them next year either. Heck, he may not want to play U of L every year after our upcoming game as well. Just saying.....

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
There has already been some talk that sUcK and Indiana might drop us from their schedule.

Well, I certainly hope that we do play UK every year. For one, it's a good payday for the home school. For another reason, year in and year out, it should be a pretty good game. At least with Coach JB the Cards should be competitive and/or favorite in a given year. While it may be nice to play an Indiana in a 2 or 4 game series often at least for recruiting, it's not the end of the world if we don't. Playing a Tennessee once and awhile, a Memphis, maybe a TX school in a series would be nice.....I'm sure Coach has a handle on different teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT