ADVERTISEMENT

Izayah Cummings Commits

Never should have gone to UK in the first place. Jordan Watkins tried to warn him.

The one TE candidate out of the four (4) competing for the starting role, will go to the one who can block as effectively catching passes. I did not watch enough of UK to know whether Cummings fits that model.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
He will be a decent practice squad player, hopefully using the scholarship doesn’t hurt us down the road.

The one TE candidate out of the four (4) competing for the starting role, will go to the one who can block as effectively catching passes. I did not watch enough of UK to know whether Cummings fits that model.
In a run heavy offense, he is just too light. In a quick pass offense, he could work out very well.
Decent not spectacular hands. Good speed. Adequate blocker.
More of a large slow wide receiver.
Always reported as a good kid.
Folks could do much worse.
Injury bug has pestered him.

In a run heavy offense, he is just too light. In a quick pass offense, he could work out very well.
Decent not spectacular hands. Good speed. Adequate blocker.
More of a large slow wide receiver.
Always reported as a good kid.
Folks could do much worse.
Injury bug has pestered him.
Satterfield recruited him as a TE but he wanted to play WR like Kentucky told him he would. I believe that changed as soon as he signed his letter of intent. Lol

^^^^LOL! Sounds about right. We lost the brothers, one who was a possible all conference backer, the other a 4th string QB...father said promises weren't kept. Thought the QB should have played. They transferred to Colorado....I doubt he gets PT there.

Reactions: rockycard
It’s funny how some kids with athleticism and hidden talent get duped into playing the wrong position. Gatewood transferred from UK as a QB, but I am told has a shot at a professional career at Tight End.

Info is the reason Gatewood originally transferred to UCF was that the staff tried to get him to try the TE slot. He always wanted to be QB....sooooo....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT