ADVERTISEMENT

IU

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Staff night
Rushing continues to heat up.Another bomb to take 2-1 lead.

Through 5 and Weigman gave up the only hits in the first inning.
Ligget and Grundy a couple of walks and no hits between them over 3 innings.

IU with a little rally in the 6th. Let's see if Schmeltz can put it out. C'mon PRP!

Kind of business like after the Hoosiers rallied.
Nice win Boys!

Shaping up nicely, particularly if our injuries get healed up quickly.
I expect Knap to be back by the ACC tournament,but what a pleasant surprise to see the future Card Anderson at 3rd handling himself quite well.
I hope Prosecky does not have an arm issue. That would be devastating to the staff. Anybody got any insight? I'll be around practice the next couple days. I'll see what I can find out👀

Coach mentioned that Knap was "day to day"in post game interview, so I expect him back soon. I know some kind of bug went through the team last weekend. Here's hoping that is what sidelined Prosecky instead of arm issues. Also, Masterman was out and not sure of the reason.
Glad that our subs stepped up with some plays in the field and Anderson layed down a beautiful bunt when we needed it.

Reactions: Smithereen
Also, Masterman was out and not sure of the reason.
I think Coach saw a repeat of last season with Cam and is trying to head it off.
Glad to hear about Knap and his ankle and hopefully Prosecky just dealing with that bug. I did hear Sean talking about Adam Elliott getting knocked down with it over the weekend so...

I thought I saw a white wrap around Prosecky’s forearm, but that was just a glance on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT