ADVERTISEMENT

It just never ends..

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
It's hard not to be superstitious when it comes to Louisville basketball. Cursed or jinxed it just continues.

The thing is, it doesn't really bother me as much as it would before last seasons disaster. College hoops has always been my favorite but not anymore.

Louisville basketball has pretty much been destroyed. It's going to take a miracle to revive it.

Reactions: jalovell23
He stated his dream was to play in the NBA. Maybe after being around the program for awhile he couldn’t connect the dots from here to there so….he chose another route.

@skyyclark

#cardnation y’all take it easy on young fella. He did what he felt like was best for him. the timing was bad and I’m a living testament to that and for that I’m sorry no matter the circumstances. He’s a special talent and felt this was best but we good over here in Crum trust me!

7:50 PM · Aug 14, 2023
·

Easy for him to say. He hasn't been around here the past several years. We fans have.
He hasn’t been around anywhere consistently for the last few years. If anyone can tap into the me first attitude - it’s that kid.

@skyyclark

#cardnation y’all take it easy on young fella. He did what he felt like was best for him. the timing was bad and I’m a living testament to that and for that I’m sorry no matter the circumstances. He’s a special talent and felt this was best but we good over here in Crum trust me!

7:50 PM · Aug 14, 2023
·
It’s very unfortunate that this is the way that a good part of that generation perceives life. No, quite simply what he did is not right. Yes, he may be making the right financial decision (although it seems unlikely), but that doesn’t make it right. If he absolutely has to get to the pros, the right thing to do is to play out this year at Louisville, thereby fulfilling an obligation brought on by his own previous decisions. In life, we make commitments and we should hold ourselves to fulfilling them. He screwed UofL, Kenny Payne, the NIL people with whom he signed, his teammates and the fans.

It’s very unfortunate that this is the way that a good part of that generation perceives life. No, quite simply what he did is not right. Yes, he may be making the right financial decision (although it seems unlikely), but that doesn’t make it right. If he absolutely has to get to the pros, the right thing to do is to play out this year at Louisville, thereby fulfilling an obligation brought on by his own previous decisions. In life, we make commitments and we should hold ourselves to fulfilling them. He screwed UofL, Kenny Payne, the NIL people with whom he signed, his teammates and the fans.
You are right this new genration are really distorted .My daughter is 26 and trying to explain things to her is like speaking with a 5 year old.I will say this though we also are part of the problem by making things to easy for them.Instead of sticking to our guns and making them work through issues . Just like this transfer portal crap it has done nothing but give them an easier out.

Social media is like an alternate universe. At some point the real world reality will set in and they will figure it out.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT