ADVERTISEMENT

Is it basketball season yet?

Aug 7, 2022
I’m already tired of this shit. Coach gonna play a walking F-up at QB, and call pass plays when you’re getting 5 yards a run.

I think the cards are still in contention for a major bowl game if they are willing to make a change at qb. Hopeully Jordan is healthy after the off week.

Reactions: UofLouisville
I agree. Get a serviceable QB in there that doesn’t beat you, and Louisville can win maybe 9 or 10 games. Stick with Bummer and win 2 more possibly.

It was a game where damn near everything went wrong. We could’ve buried them early but when we didn’t it gave them confidence. We were overconfident, had injuries at key positions, didn’t handle the weather well, got out coached. I didn’t like that our receivers couldn’t get great separation and kept looking for pass interference calls. You can’t turn the ball over in the red zone. You shouldn’t go shot gun on a 4th and inches at your own 35. Defense has to rattle a new QB. We had no defensive fire like we did in previous games. Just a total shit show. Now we get to sit it our own shit for two weeks. Hopefully they get healthy and hungry again. Still lots to play for.

Almost lost 3 games to lesser competition, then did lose to a woeful Pitt. We have the toughest part of our schedule ahead of us. Like the zen masters says “we’ll see”
That sounds like somebody that wants us to lose. Is that you?

Really..."almost", that sounds pretty factual. Last I looked they are in the record book as 'W's".

Maybe you should go into coaching at the P5 level and see how well you do.🤢 You green with envy?:oops::)

Almost lost 3 games to lesser competition, then did lose to a woeful Pitt. We have the toughest part of our schedule ahead of us. Like the zen masters says “we’ll see”
The team has played to its competition - either up as in the case with ND or, down as in the case of the majority of the other opponents. Given that, I like our chance to finish strong.

Pop quiz.

What do you call an “almost loss”? 🤔

It was a game where damn near everything went wrong. We could’ve buried them early but when we didn’t it gave them confidence. We were overconfident, had injuries at key positions, didn’t handle the weather well, got out coached. I didn’t like that our receivers couldn’t get great separation and kept looking for pass interference calls. You can’t turn the ball over in the red zone. You shouldn’t go shot gun on a 4th and inches at your own 35. Defense has to rattle a new QB. We had no defensive fire like we did in previous games. Just a total shit show. Now we get to sit it our own shit for two weeks. Hopefully they get healthy and hungry again. Still lots to play for.
Too many empty yards with drives ending with turnovers or questionable playcalls. A lot of stats in the boxscore with no results. We left this one on the table.

The team has played to its competition - either up as in the case with ND or, down as in the case of the majority of the other opponents. Given that, I like our chance to finish strong.

Pop quiz.

What do you call an “almost loss”? 🤔
Just repeating what Brohm said

Careful what you wish for. If you're tired of this football team your feelings are really going to be hurt when KP and company take the court. Going to be a long season.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
This Plummer doesn’t perform well on the road. Good news we only have one road game left. Plus Brohm made it worse by having Plummer throw 52 times. A big mistake. We’re still 6-1 and I suspect will finish strong. And who knows how things shake out. Other teams will have injuries, unexpected loses, so I’m not giving up on our 6-1 team.

Reactions: Mayoman
6-1. Not going to be any changes at qb unless we hit a losing streak. And then it may still not happen. We also gave up 24 unanswered in the second half. That's not entirely on our qb. Play calling was questionable from the infamous 4th and 1 onwards. Ability to adapt in the nc state game stands out in my mind. Still confident we have the talent and a solid coaching staff (would rather have Ivey as DC) for good things to happen the rest of the season.

I’m already tired of this shit. Coach gonna play a walking F-up at QB, and call pass plays when you’re getting 5 yards a run.

You’re disappointed that we lost to Pitt (a whole bunch of us are) but we’re 6-1 and I think we’re a year ahead of schedule record wise. Overall I'm happy with the 1st half of the season and look forward to the ending of the regular season and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT