ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine Mack being this bad

All the shows I listen to have been destroying KP. Maybin is the only one that has held on but he knows the end is coming.
Bozich isn’t all the media and has lost his credibility.

Fans aren’t attending games what are you talking about? There are 5k going to the game.

Don’t make this more than what it is. It was a bad hire.

All the shows I listen to have been destroying KP. Maybin is the only one that has held on but he knows the end is coming.

Fans aren’t attending games what are you talking about? There are 5k going to the game.

Well, Maybin destroyed his credibility during KP year one (or year zero) by telling listeners that only he could see the plan and intent of Kenny’s coaching and that those of us who opposed that thinking just didn’t understand basketball. Nothing better than insulting your listeners while showing you own ignorance.

Bozich’s credibility….look up the term oxymoron.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
Maybin is a former player it is a slippery slope for him. I think initially he was fed inside information that ended up being mis-information. He wasn’t just making up stuff he heard from people he trusted things thing were being set up i.e. players and money. Rummage heard the same things.
None of that was good information and the reality was nothing was in place.

Yes, the end result Maybin lost all his credibility as a basketball guy. He fell into the trap of evaluating games based off a bias built on bad information. Better players are coming therefore the actual play on court doesn’t matter. On the flip side Luke H evaluated players and coaches on what he actually saw. Zero bias in his opinions. Not surprising his evaluation is dead on.

Maybin is a former player it is a slippery slope for him. I think initially he was fed inside information that ended up being mis-information. He wasn’t just making up stuff he heard from people he trusted things thing were being set up i.e. players and money. Rummage heard the same things.
None of that was good information and the reality was nothing was in place.

Yes, the end result Maybin lost all his credibility as a basketball guy. He fell into the trap of evaluating games based off a bias built on bad information. Better players are coming therefore the actual play on court doesn’t matter. On the flip side Luke H evaluated players and coaches on what he actually saw. Zero bias in his opinions. Not surprising his evaluation is dead on.
Yep. I agree. Maybin did say at one point that his broadcasting career would end when KP’s coaching career at UL ended. I hope he keeps his word on this. I would far prefer to see Jeff Lightsey Jr. take that time slot. He’s honest, tells it like it is and is a FAR BETTER radio personality.

Reactions: Cardiac Red

I don’t know about shows but on Twitter all the local media heroes treat it with white gloves.
A lot of fans on Twitter continue to flame the fire of hope that by some miracle Payne will become a competent coach.
Mack would have gotten none of that with a KP type resume.

Look you can find supporters and detractors just depends on your own personal bias. Depends who you follow on social media. There are plenty of both. To say Twitter as a whole is treating this with white gloves is an opinion not fact. The truth is you nor I know. The 5k in the stands however tells you all you need to know about the fans.

Media-again if all you watch is WDRB then you are right. Bozich has been completely supportive of KP. His partner Crawford has not been. If the listen to Jerry Eves-Maybin yeah they are supportive of KP. However all the other shows on 93.9 have been extremely critical of KP.

Jerry Eaves killed Mack on a daily basis. All he does is make excuses for Eeyore Payne. He says UofL has been a dumpster fire since Pitino porked Sypher on a table at a local restaurant. Says he inherited a mess it will takes years to fix. Bullshit ! Why didn't he make the same excuses for Mack ? Why does he never have a good word say about Brohm ? Because he's an idiot and a racist.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
I don’t know about shows but on Twitter all the local media heroes treat it with white gloves.
A lot of fans on Twitter continue to flame the fire of hope that by some miracle Payne will become a competent coach.
Mack would have gotten none of that with a KP type resume.
“Flame the fire”????!!! If you have a day job…don’t quit it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: PushupMan
Jerry Eaves killed Mack on a daily basis. All he does is make excuses for Eeyore Payne. He says UofL has been a dumpster fire since Pitino porked Sypher on a table at a local restaurant. Says he inherited a mess it will takes years to fix. Bullshit ! Why didn't he make the same excuses for Mack ? Why does he never have a good word say about Brohm ? Because he's an idiot and a racist.
Does Jerry Eaves have any advertisers on his radio show ? If he does can you list them here so I can be sure to never patronize them !

Reactions: TPACardsFan
Rick Bozo is the worst. He made a living off trashing Crum and Pitino. Silence on KP. Plus, his son used to make fake accounts to troll this and other message boards.
Always disliked him since I was a young teenager. Never understood how a Louisville news rag would have a guy on staff who would constantly denigrate the local university.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT