ADVERTISEMENT

I have this picture and caption framed and mounted on my office wall

Cardiotonic

4000+
Nov 18, 2001
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/04/s...n-app-that-works-more-than-thumb-muscles.html

Wrong, too, were those who anointed Kentucky as unbeatable because, with a 71-64 victory in a national semifinal Saturday night, Wisconsin slew the dragon that few considered conquerable.

05-sub-kentucky-articleLarge.jpg

[/I]

Cauley-Stein began the long walk off the court after the Badgers avenged a loss to the Wildcats in last year's Final Four.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Originally posted by BooneCo_Card:

Wonder if that one will be available at WCS' autograph sessions? LOL
Who would go to one of those? Neck tattoos aficionados?

Originally posted by Cardiotonic:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/04/s...n-app-that-works-more-than-thumb-muscles.html

Wrong, too, were those who anointed Kentucky as unbeatable because, with a 71-64 victory in a national semifinal Saturday night, Wisconsin slew the dragon that few considered conquerable.

ec

[/I]

Cauley-Stein began the long walk off the court after the Badgers avenged a loss to the Wildcats in last year's Final Four.
You framed and matted a picture of UK losing for your office? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure plenty of childish UK fans have UofL sux (lol
rolleyes.r191677.gif
) decor, but some of you take this shit way too serious.

Re: Mossip , you mean people like you !!!

Originally posted by Cardiotonic:
I never take uk seriously!! EVER!!!
You don't have to space between punctuation, Cardiotonic.

What would be great fun is to have a similar pic of a Harrison and take it to one of their autograph sessions. Can you imagine the note he would write on your pic, lol.

Couldn't have happened to a better bunch of people.

It'saDoneDeal

Maybe you should re-evaluate your own priorities in life, this picture doesn't say anything about my priorities in life. I just get a chuckle out of it when one of you blue holes turn red in the face about the picture. But you know what? Your post tells me a lot about your priorities in life since this picture upsets you so much.......But here's the clincher, if I was a uk fan I would be embarrassed period!!

Yeah, if a UK fan came onto the forums boasting about doing the reverse, a few would support him for sure, but most of us would excoriate him. Why? Because it's the most little-brother looking thing you can do. It doesn't bug me at all, even if I were in your office, which I likely never will be. But to me, the things you put in your office from your personal life are things close to your heart - pictures of the family, maybe a quote that really resonates with you, maybe even a piece of memorabilia from an event that had a big impact on your life (if your job is of the less serious type). So when I see someone choosing to put this kind of thing up, I see someone who gets really riled up and emotionally invested and personal over what some other school's athletic program is doing. Whether that's a UK or UL fan, that's really silly to me. Is it amusing when your rival loses? A little, yeah, but to make their failure or success this big mood-setting determinant in your life.. it looks like child's business, for fans of either program, the best 2 in the past 6 years, and the top/6th-7th best programs of all time.

Just one guy's opinion.

And by office you mean McDonald's correct? You ****ing piece of shit
Actually no and I more than likely own your butt in the real world. I can fly to my office and shut down every damn thing that you think you own you hole!! Don't try me boy!!

05-sub-kentucky-articleLarge.jpg

[/I]

You UL fans would rather see UK lose than the Cardinals win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT