ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll Just Say It

While we are airing grievances, the ACCN commentators are not pro ACC at all. They even seem to have an SEC lean. I probably wouldn’t notice if last week’s ACC crew didn’t suck off FSU at every opportunity. Consistency is all I ask.

Corbett needs a haircut!
It's not the hair. Tons of pitchers have big bushels of hair sticking out the back and their caps and they don't fall off.

If you slow down the video you can see where he shakes his head downwards on his delivery. He would need some sort of way of pinning the cap to his head and I don't think he or McDonnell want to do anything about it.

Then one day he will trip on it defending his position or it will somehow cause a missed play and something will be done about it.

Reactions: scrumm21
I was worried it was going to become a distraction for him and I thought it was. I think it would be better to pin it to his hair there has to be something they could do.

I was worried it was going to become a distraction for him and I thought it was. I think it would be better to pin it to his hair there has to be something they could do.
It could very well be a distraction… to the hitter. No rules about a pitcher’s hat falling off. It happens far too often for it to be coincident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT