SG-VJ King 14 ppg---2.1 apg----4rpg
SF-Deng Adel 15 ppg---2 apg-----6 rpg
PF-Ray Spalding 9 ppg---1apg----9 rpg
C-Anas Mahmoud 7 ppg--1.5 apg---6 rpg

Key back up players

PG Darius Perry/Ryan McMahon -- combined 15 mins probably 3-5 ppg
SG/SF Dwayne Sutton--12-17 mins a game 7 ppg
F-Lance Thomas/Nwora 10-15 mins a game 5 ppg
F/C-Malik Williams I could see him potentially getting some good playing time if he works on his offensive game, especially within the paint instead of the perimeter. All of that said, 17-23 mins a game...maybe 8 ppg 6 rpg

Thoughts?

Seems logical. Depending on how fast the frosh can transition will decide how many minutes they earn. What we don't know is how DP will decide who earns PT and how they go about it. Is he defense minded like Pitino was, or will he accept defensive lapses more as a trade off for better offense?

This team has talent. Our main unknown this year is the coach. Never would have believed that possible a month ago.

Seems logical. Depending on how fast the frosh can transition will decide how many minutes they earn. What we don't know is how DP will decide who earns PT and how they go about it. Is he defense minded like Pitino was, or will he accept defensive lapses more as a trade off for better offense?

This team has talent. Our main unknown this year is the coach. Never would have believed that possible a month ago.
Absolutely. Who knows if DP will be more offensive or defensive minded. Hopefully he's a bit of both, obviously. I'd assume working under RP, he'll have a clear idea of how to run a proper defensive scheme. I'm excited regardless of all the sh!t going on right now. This is my favorite time of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT