ADVERTISEMENT

Has labissiere been ruled ineligible yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
With his stout prep work +Sandy bell, he'll be on the Deans list by January.

Had he signed with Georgetown, UNC, or memhis, he never would have made
it to campus.

it to campus.
The real question should be has he been cleared to play college ball? I haven't heard that he has.

Funny how all the major coaches stated this kid had no chance of playing college ball. Well signs with Cal, and that talk is all but mute now. He will be playing guranteed!

Selling their soul to win a title....always!

I live part of the time in Memphis and part of the time in Louisville because of work. Labissiere and his guardian both were trying to sell his services to the highest bidder and newspaper in Memphis had a story about it. This could be the kid that makes Calipari leave sUcK just like Marcus Camby made him leave UMas and Derrick Rose made him leave Memphis.

Anything recent or anything confirming money exchanged hands? Appears to be some speculation with nothing concrete.
Surely you have a link confirming he was paid for so we can let the right people at the NCAA know?

Anything recent or anything confirming money exchanged hands? Appears to be some speculation with nothing concrete.
Surely you have a link confirming he was paid for so we can let the right people at the NCAA know?

You sound worried as well you should be .Don't worry when the information hits you won't need a link.....it's coming.

I don't wish ill will on him he is bringing it upon himself when he offered himself to the highest bidder and that is not wishful thinking that is what actually happened.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Entertained? Yes. Worried? No.
He will play this season.
Why do you wish such ill will on young athletes? Makes you look bad IMO.

I don't wish ill will on anyone but the truth is the truth. What looks bad is you hanging on the coat tail of a teenager because he plays basketball. Find something bigger in your life than that.................but being a blue hole like you there's probably nothing bigger or meaningful for you in your life than uk basketball. That's truly, truly sad.

it to campus.
You are absolutely right. Hopefully someday we can hold ourselves to the same academic standard as unc. Give me a break.

So, great day today, isn't it ladies and germs? Who wants to hear about the time I fought off the Kraken with my bare hands?

I live part of the time in Memphis and part of the time in Louisville because of work. Labissiere and his guardian both were trying to sell his services to the highest bidder and newspaper in Memphis had a story about it. This could be the kid that makes Calipari leave sUcK just like Marcus Camby made him leave UMas and Derrick Rose made him leave Memphis.
This is BS. The guardian tried but Skal was not shopping himself. I know you will never believe this but Cal is not cheating.

Peace

Reactions: Chase4UK
Who cares we got our serious problems to deal with. And with our freaking luck this crap will be true.

Remember Enes Kanter? UK does not get favorable treatment from the NCAA lol, that would be UNC.

This is BS. The guardian tried but Skal was not shopping himself. I know you will never believe this but Cal is not cheating.

Peace
But whoever Labissiere picks, the chances are slim that he will ever play in college. According to CBS Sports, the NCAA is investigating his sketchy backstory, which includes a lot of hurdles in his quest to ever get to play college basketball. In the report, Labissiere’s AAU coach alleges that his legal guardian, called two years ago to see how he could make money off a basketball player who could eventually make it big. He struck gold in becoming the guardian of Labisierre, a Haitian refugee, and apparently has tried to shop him around.....

Eligibility issues making the news?

Must be basketball season approaching at UK.

I wonder if Sandy gets tired of this every year or if she embraces her status as the most famous compliance officer in the world....

Eligibility issues making the news?

Must be basketball season approaching at UK.

I wonder if Sandy gets tired of this every year or if she embraces her status as the most famous compliance officer in the world....
She only speaks the "FAX"

But whoever Labissiere picks, the chances are slim that he will ever play in college. According to CBS Sports, the NCAA is investigating his sketchy backstory, which includes a lot of hurdles in his quest to ever get to play college basketball. In the report, Labissiere’s AAU coach alleges that his legal guardian, called two years ago to see how he could make money off a basketball player who could eventually make it big. He struck gold in becoming the guardian of Labisierre, a Haitian refugee, and apparently has tried to shop him around.....
His handler never got money. Skal will play and play well.

UK is just thrilled with this book garbage hoping the NCAA will forget about Skal but don't worry big blue, they'll find that stack of cash PayCal passed though soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT