ADVERTISEMENT

Harrell had a good debut today

He looked bulked up. I read he's gained 13 pounds, and from his appearance, I would assume it's all muscle. Good first game for him.

Reactions: beasleythecard
The former U of L star chipped in 11 points and collected a team-high 8 rebounds in his NBA Summer League debut on Sunday, as the Houston Rockets downed the Phoenix Suns, 108-89.

Former U of L guard Wayne Blackshear tallied 7 points in 9 minutes of San Antonio's 89-74 win over the Bucks, going 1-1 from beyond the arc and 4-4 from the free-throw stripe.

Terry Rozier, led the Celtics with 22 points and 5 assists in their 85-76 victory over Philly. He buried a 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining to give Boston a comfortable 7-point advantage. The ex-Card went 12-13 from the line.

Terry Rozier, led the Celtics with 22 points and 5 assists in their 85-76 victory over Philly. He buried a 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining to give Boston a comfortable 7-point advantage. The ex-Card went 12-13 from the line.

Terry could thrive in the NBA. Lots of those "no-calls" when he drove to the rim in a UofL uniform are apparently fouls in the summer league.

Damn it, I'm either gonna have to stop reading the message board or stop DVR'ing games. I recorded the Boston-Philly game to watch this evening. LoL! Glad Terry is showing himself worthy of that #16 pick.

The former U of L star chipped in 11 points and collected a team-high 8 rebounds in his NBA Summer League debut on Sunday, as the Houston Rockets downed the Phoenix Suns, 108-89.

Former U of L guard Wayne Blackshear tallied 7 points in 9 minutes of San Antonio's 89-74 win over the Bucks, going 1-1 from beyond the arc and 4-4 from the free-throw stripe.

GO CARDS!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT