ADVERTISEMENT

Gameday

Majestic Red

Four-Star Poster
Jun 29, 2007
Bowling Green
Just three hours to go until the deciding third game between Louisville and Carolina. I won't make score predictions since I'm often way off.

This post was edited on 3/12 11:05 AM by Majestic Red

Well then.....it may be that u consider picking the Heels to win by one.....and help the Cards out in that way.
wink.r191677.gif
jk

Originally posted by Mayoman:
Well then.....it may be that u consider picking the Heels to win by one.....and help the Cards out in that way.
wink.r191677.gif
jk
All I know is I won't leave work until 3:30 EST, so I won't be reading anything on the web once game time rolls around, and I'm going to try like hell not to hear anything about it. No radio on the way home (just a CD) and once I get home, I'll watch it just like it's a live game.

Now if only I can get the rest of these yahoos I work with to keep their mouths shut!
laugh.r191677.gif

I'm pretty sure, since we are still the new guy, the Cards won't have many calls go in their favor today. The crowd will most likely be pro-UNC, too. I'm expecting a frustrating game. Whether the Cards get the win or not, I'm still deciding. I'd like to think the UVA win propels this team to do great things, but who knows? We'll find out shortly.

Dont forget the "favorite " whistles against UofL vs Carolina in the 08 Elite 8 in Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT