ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman Class

earsky

Four-Star Poster
Jan 12, 2010
Yet to be seen what impact the pitchers have except Biven (Jusin West is injured) but the fielders are lights out the best class maybe ever.

Killen,Forbes, Klein, Vierling and two outfielders we haven't seen much of- Dickerson and Lippe are quickly winning the hearts of Cardinal fans.

Keep in mind Farone, McCoy and Mangrum are Juco transfers.

Dickerson was drafted and Lippe was impressive in the scrimmages, but both are caught up in a logjam in the outfield. They'll both see more action next year.

The future looks amazingly bright.

Reactions: Jgrimes1320
I think Campbell and Forbes have shown they can earn minutes on the mound. They may have to if a couple of other guys can’t hit the zone consistently enough.

So far the weekend rotation is nasty. They all have had really good control. All their stuff is swing and miss good. Really good weekend.

Have to find some arms in the middle.

The offense is ridiculously deep. Good lord having Beard in the 8th or 9th spot is unreal. Real good at working the pitchers none of them scared to go deep into the count. They worked the Michigan starter today it was just a matter of time before they got to him.

So far team looks to be as good as the Covid team.

Yet to be seen what impact the pitchers have except Biven (Jusin West is injured) but the fielders are lights out the best class maybe ever.

Killen,Forbes, Klein, Vierling and two outfielders we haven't seen much of- Dickerson and Lippe are quickly winning the hearts of Cardinal fans.

Keep in mind Farone, McCoy and Mangrum are Juco transfers.

Dickerson was drafted and Lippe was impressive in the scrimmages, but both are caught up in a logjam in the outfield. They'll both see more action next year.

The future looks amazingly bright.
I really liked what I saw from Klein. I think he's the next star catcher at UofL.

Farone is the real deal and should be #2 the rest of the season. Phillips better figure it out quick or he will be the weekday starter.

With most power teams utilizing the transfer portal, Louisville's decision to reload from within is looking great so far. This is a top 5 team for sure.

I like to get my walk in around Patterson on days like today. Just spotted Justin West throwing with a little bit of purpose, maybe building stamina. That's great news I believe, as it tells us he should be available sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT