ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing

I heard KP mention this during his presser last night a couple of times. Said that he likes the other team talking trash to him. If I hear him say, “I thought they had us on our heels” one more time. Says the same stuff after every game.

It’s exhausting. No one thought it would be this bad. 2 and 17. I’m just not seeing that 3rd win. I think they may luck up and get one somewhere. I’m just not seeing it.

Serious question: Why is Zan Payne getting any run?

This was Pitts 1st ever win at the Yum Center. They were 0-10 here before that. Teams like Pitt are coming in here now laughing and having fun beating the brakes off this Cards team and taunting the coach and players as they do it.

Cards now have eight 20 point losses in a season for the first time in school history.

This was Pitts 1st ever win at the Yum Center. They were 0-10 here before that. Teams like Pitt are coming in here now laughing and having fun beating the brakes off this Cards team and taunting the coach and players as they do it.

Cards now have eight 20 point losses in a season for the first time in school history.

WoW and WoW.

It just keeps getting worse 🤮🤬

Bryce Drew’s last year at Vanderbilt, the Commodores went 0-19 in the $EC and even snapped their sacred 3 point shooting streak. That team was absolutely abysmal. I think that Vandy team could beat this Louisville team by 10 easy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT