ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Fields To Stand Trial For Assault..

All choir boys in blue, correct? Tom Payne, Ritchie Farmer, Ed Davender, Sonny Collins, Lloyd Tubman, Derrick Miller, Michael Porter, Drew Barker and his gang of bb bandits, etc., etc., etc. Everyone please feel free to remind one-post BillyBones of all the others I've missed!

Another classy pick up for Coach Petrino..joins Willie Williams ,Rod Council and many others,,:oops:
Misdemeanor assault after taking anger management classes the ex girlfriend refused to sign the settlement agreement. She wants more. Typical! It's not like he raped someone like Chuck Hayes.

Misdemeanor assault after taking anger management classes the ex girlfriend refused to sign the settlement agreement. She wants more. Typical! It's not like he raped someone like Chuck Hayes.
Or is a convicted child molester like Mike Porter

Not like Demarcus Cousins who raped a co-ed and they rushed him off campus and brushed the rape under the carpet and they still bring him back every now and then and applaud him, how sick.

The Double Standard is amazing...didn't see this when DGB was kicked off Missouri for dragging a woman down a flight of stairs and then Bob Stoops tried to get him eligible at Oklahoma without sitting out a year.

Look...as long as Fields is clean here and does what is asked of him I'm fine...if he not here I'm fine as well...it not like Louisville is lacking in talent at the OLB Position.

The case is in a " no drop" jurisdiction. Once formal charges were made the victim could not drop her claim. This makes it much harder for the DA to simply drop the charges. Depending on the jurisdiction, the requirements to drop charges can be very lengthy. From what I hear, the victim and Devonte are on good terms which should help at the trial. Unless of course she can be forced to testify in this particular jurisdiction.

CBS is reporting the charges will be dropped upon his completion of Anger Management classes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT