ADVERTISEMENT

CU starting to look like the real deal.

I like Prime, always have. I think his tenure at Colorado will end in scandal/violations. He's all about the flash, not the day to day operations of a major football program. Plus, he's made himself a target. People will be watching him closely.

True, after his sons graduate, do you think he could be the next Bama coach if Saban retires?
The friendly relationship they appear to have would perhaps make it more possible but, I think Sanders is too extra for Bama. They’ll have no shortage of excellent coaches to choose from. That certainly wasn’t the case with Colorado.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
He will be Florida’s coach in two years.

I agree with the OP except for not as much high school recruiting as much as portal recruiting. I think that’s Brohm’s philosophy as well.

No one can question his turn around in Boulder Co.; the Buffaloes were pretty bad for a long time before he arrived.

The friendly relationship they appear to have would perhaps make it more possible but, I think Sanders is too extra for Bama. They’ll have no shortage of excellent coaches to choose from. That certainly wasn’t the case with Colorado.
I kinda thought Dabo was lined up for that gig.

I agree with the OP except for not as much high school recruiting as much as portal recruiting. I think that’s Brohm’s philosophy as well.
An FSU guy at UF? I don’t see it.

I kinda thought Dabo was lined up for that gig.
It has seemed that way for a number of years now. They success that he has had at Clemson made it less likely IMO but, now it seems like maybe he’s due for a change. He better work on that 3-2 though.

Ultimately if Clemson can figure out how to join the sec, I think he stays put - if not, I think he goes.

I think if Alabama wants Dabo they will get Dabo. But Saban seems to be sticking around awhile longer, and by the time the job is open Dabo might not be the #1 target anymore.

Maybe they will want Satt!

• Haha
Reactions: Mayoman

Man I told my buddies the EXACT SAME THING after the CSU game! Makes perfect sense. Deion could care less about that rivalry if it puts him in the SEC on THAT stage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT