ADVERTISEMENT

Could you imagine...

KenSucky

One-Star Poster
Apr 2, 2010
What if this team had everyone they should have without anyone leaving early. Who would the starting 5 be?
PG - Q, Perry, McMahon
SG - Mitchell, King, Aaron
SF - Adel, Sutton
PF - Johnson, Spalding, Williams
C - Onuaku, Mahmoud, Stockman

Would there be a better team in America right now and would we be undefeated?

I think that would be a great roster but as much as I like CDP I don’t know how much different the outcome would be. Yesterday towards the end of our game the announcers were talking about our current roster and the talent level. They said they didn’t have anything against CDP because he was in a tuff situation but if CRP was coaching Louisville this team would probably be a top 5 team and a 2 seed.

Nothing against CDP but I anticipate the univ looks for someone with more experience. The immediate future is dark and cloudy but we have to make the best of the situation. I hope we can find a great choice, sorry, don't want to see Crean.

What if this team had everyone they should have without anyone leaving early. Who would the starting 5 be?
PG - Q, Perry, McMahon
SG - Mitchell, King, Aaron
SF - Adel, Sutton
PF - Johnson, Spalding, Williams
C - Onuaku, Mahmoud, Stockman

Would there be a better team in America right now and would we be undefeated?
Wouldn’t matter, Padgett would start Anas and play him 30 min a game!

I think that would be a great roster but as much as I like CDP I don’t know how much different the outcome would be. Yesterday towards the end of our game the announcers were talking about our current roster and the talent level. They said they didn’t have anything against CDP because he was in a tuff situation but if CRP was coaching Louisville this team would probably be a top 5 team and a 2 seed.
Short memories... Last year's team plus the NBA ROTY got bounced from the ACC tourney with no wins and the NCAA with one. The talent on this year's team is way overrated...

Zipp
Short memories... Last year's team plus the NBA ROTY got bounced from the ACC tourney with no wins and the NCAA with one. The talent on this year's team is way overrated...

Last year's team didn't have Onuaku who would have shut down Wagner and we would have advanced.

Reactions: Louisville JD
Zipp Last year's team didn't have Onuaku who would have shut down Wagner and we would have advanced.
What's Onuaku have to do with a comparison of last year and this year? This year's team doesn't have him either...

Sorry, but a lineup of 2 centers, 2 SF and a PG with a thin bench do not make a top 5 team no matter who is coaching them. NTM the limited BB IQ among certain members only hindered things. I do think the freshmen would have progressed more with RP.

Reactions: zipp
Although that was always a rap on Pitino... Remember, he couldn't use freshmen right!!
That was always the rap. I do think his presence in practice, if nothing else, would have helped them progress. Whether it translated into significantly more PT is anyone's guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT