ADVERTISEMENT

Combined record of teams we beat

UofLouisville

Two-Star Poster
Feb 18, 2023
74-120. Let's bring him back for another go. This is also the worst team's the ACC has had that I have seen since Louisville joined the conference. Kenny if you get another year you need to make NIL the priority in your sell to top athletes, not culture. Culture is not going to cut it for the one and done, they are playing for money, then the NBA. Culture will not sway experienced and solid transfers. Culture will definitely not bring HS or tranfer talent to a team that has 12 wins over 2 years. Get your head out of your ass. It's a business now, and your job in that business is to win.

Reactions: rh62531
74-120. Let's bring him back for another go. This is also the worst team's the ACC has had that I have seen since Louisville joined the conference. Kenny if you get another year you need to make NIL the priority in your sell to top athletes, not culture. Culture is not going to cut it for the one and done, they are playing for money, then the NBA. Culture will not sway experienced and solid transfers. Culture will definitely not bring HS or tranfer talent to a team that has 12 wins over 2 years. Get your head out of your ass. It's a business now, and your job in that business is to win.
One and done doesn’t get it…see UK, since 2015.

Wow wee, I knew most of the teams records weren't great, but 74 wins out 194 games sounds like an OVC team.
Not good at all. Just listening to the announcers of the ACC games as well as talk show folks, they are stating Duke & North Carolina are probably the only teams in-Conference in the NCAA tournament (unless another team wins the ACC Tourney). That's not saying much about a team like UofL, right? Embarrassing is not the term...imo

A very bad team in the worst major conference this year for MBB. ACC has to rebuild and Louisville does too.

At least the ACC being terrible eliminates another possible excuse for Payne as to why he’s historically terrible.

Reactions: JTMPR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT