ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Clemson visitors

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
I wanted to wait to put out a comprehensive list of visitors after confirming with multiple sources that they will actually be in attendance Saturday but outside pressures are forcing my hand. Here is a list of prospects I expect to be on campus Saturday:

2020 Official Visitors:

Louisville DT Jared Dawson

Louisville DT commit Dezmond Tell

Washington State WR commit Christian Fitzpatrick

I'm very confident those three will be on campus.

Three star corner from New Orleans, Jamie Vance, is a "maybe" at this time. I will update his status soon.

2020 4-star Marcus Dumervil will not be making it to Louisville this weekend. Two weeks ago he told Rob Cassidy he was planning on taking an official this weekend for Clemson. This is another situation I'm trying to find more information about. I'll keep everyone posted.

2020 Unofficial Visitors:

2020 three-star Butler WR Jordan Watkins will be back on campus this weekend. I was told by someone close to Jordan that he asked to be added to the list for this weekend. Another visit for Watkins is a good sign for Louisville but he told me he wants to make sure his next commitment is his last so I don't expect him to commit this weekend but crazier things have happened.

2020 Louisville DB commit Josh Minkins will be in attendance as he is for every home game.

2021 Visitors:

2021 4-star Frederick Douglass (KY) offensive guard Jager Burton was expected this weekend. But it’s homecoming for FD so he won’t be coming. I still consider him a Clemson lean because his best friend and teammate 2020 4-star OT Walker Parks is committed there and he’s been tight with the staff for about two years now.

2022 Visitors:

Ballard OT Kiyaunta Goodwin will be in Cardinal Stadium again this weekend which is becoming a trend this season. Goodwin and his camp are very impressed with Louisville this season and they really like the new staff. Louisville is very much in the race here.

Corbin RB Treyveon Longmire told me he will be visiting this weekend with his teammate Dakota Patterson who is a freshman WR with one of those ubiquitous early Kentucky offers.

I'll have a complete list of the visitors up tomorrow at the earliest and Friday at the latest. As new information is obtained I'll add it here piecemeal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News