ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson tickets

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Lol theirs like over 800 plus tix still available on stub hub come on Card fans trying to sell flight deck for well over 115-185 plus dollars in the double letter section really. And don't even talk about the lower bowl prices, Craigslist has some crazy prices also. Just Ranting!

Reactions: SoulSr
I guess this just proves that it's a very big game, like the Miami and FSU games last year.

What a great problem to have.

I am unclear as to why you are ranting .... Are you complaining that UofL fans are being "sell-outs" by attempting to sell their upper deck nosebleed tickets for $115 or more? Or are you complaining that you want to buy tickets to the game, but the prices are too high?

Because i know fans that want to attend and they expected tickets up on that level would be a reasonable price. And they are not yes a decent game the only attractive one at home. However i have sat up their before and their is no game worth paying over 100-200 a seat on that level for. Besides i have friends that sit around me they can't make the game, but sold theirs at cost to fans and the cost was less than some of those upper level. And you are gonna have fans that will not selll those upper levels at that asking price guess what empty seat see it all the time. Sorry my rant and personal opinion hurrt feelings. But it's mine not yours.

My brother in law and his buddy (big Clemson fan) are coming in from Greenville for the game and the best they could find were $240 each in sec 229. We are becoming a real college football program as predicted by many when we built PJS. Go Cards

While at the Ticket Office last week paying for my BB tickets a sign on the window said " CLEMSON GAME SOULD OUT." o_O

Reactions: ACCCard
Because i know fans that want to attend and they expected tickets up on that level would be a reasonable price. And they are not yes a decent game the only attractive one at home. However i have sat up their before and their is no game worth paying over 100-200 a seat on that level for. Besides i have friends that sit around me they can't make the game, but sold theirs at cost to fans and the cost was less than some of those upper level. And you are gonna have fans that will not selll those upper levels at that asking price guess what empty seat see it all the time. Sorry my rant and personal opinion hurrt feelings. But it's mine not yours.

It didn't hurt my feelings at all - I was just trying to understand what your complaint was - because as I mentioned you could have been ranting about something else.

And what this means is ... Louisville has finally gotten to the point (since opening the expanded stadium in 2010) where it is important to buy season tickets so that you have tickets for games like the Clemson game. The good news is that, when Clemson returns in 2019, your friends will have the opportunity to buy season tickets, or possibly get a less expensive ticket in the upper deck, because there will be 10k-12k more seats to choose from.

And your rant also (at least anecdotally) proves one thing ... the expansion is definitely needed.

It didn't hurt my feelings at all - I was just trying to understand what your complaint was - because as I mentioned you could have been ranting about something else.

And what this means is ... Louisville has finally gotten to the point (since opening the expanded stadium in 2010) where it is important to buy season tickets so that you have tickets for games like the Clemson game. The good news is that, when Clemson returns in 2019, your friends will have the opportunity to buy season tickets, or possibly get a less expensive ticket in the upper deck, because there will be 10k-12k more seats to choose from.

And your rant also (at least anecdotally) proves one thing ... the expansion is definitely needed.
Can't argue with that !

My brother in law and his buddy (big Clemson fan) are coming in from Greenville for the game and the best they could find were $240 each in sec 229. We are becoming a real college football program as predicted by many when we built PJS. Go Cards
With donation at 350 per seat and 324 for season ticket @ 6 games sec 229 seats are btwn 30 and 40 yard lines cost is 224/112. not including taxes. So asking 240 for a premium seat is not near the same as asking for 115-200 for a 18.00/30.00 way up their double letter seat .

I have a nosebleed seat on the 45 yard line and love everything about it except hauling my 70-year old body up the steps to my seat. I will continue to do this so long as my knees hold out.

Reactions: ACCCard
Freedom of speech? What about freedom to charge whatever the market is paying? The rant is a lame attempt to control or reduce ticket prices. UL fans have taken a beating on low value tickets for many years. Now its time for them to get back some of their money. It works both ways. Calling people names like pimps for trying to sell their tickets? Are people forced to buy tickets on Stub Hub or elsewhere? Why do you care what people can charge for their tickets?

Reactions: SoulSr
Freedom of speech? What about freedom to charge whatever the market is paying? The rant is a lame attempt to control or reduce ticket prices. UL fans have taken a beating on low value tickets for many years. Now its time for them to get back some of their money. It works both ways. Calling people names like pimps for trying to sell their tickets? Are people forced to buy tickets on Stub Hub or elsewhere? Why do you care what people can charge for their tickets?
Cause i do

Get on board & but season tickets with the new addition? I have mine since 1981 & have missed only 8 home games since I entered UoL as a student in 1976. Bandwagon can handle you. Come on dude!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT