ADVERTISEMENT

Cards vs NC State series

PHCARD

Apr 6, 2007
I went looking at the NCS site. They haven't played since 3/7 due to canceled games. Seven of their games have been canceled in this early season. Let's hope we are on it this weekend in Raleigh. Go Cards!

Reactions: earsky
I know it is just one game, but last night’s performance provides a glimpse of just how talented these kids are, and how much potential there is. It’s encouraging to see Alex showing some signs of working out of his slump. Anxious to see how we respond today and tomorrow.

When the pitching is there and the others come to play,watch out.
I'm sure it's tough to show up with that chip on your shoulder every game, but it's a nice look.

Some really interesting talking by the commentary last night about the chatter going on with starting College Baseball one month later. CB is wanting to help their programs get more visibility, which doesn't really happen in most programs until May. Weather and college BB were mentioned as things that take fans and interest away from the early start now.

Reactions: ulcards1
Some really interesting talking by the commentary last night about the chatter going on with starting College Baseball one month later. CB is wanting to help their programs get more visibility, which doesn't really happen in most programs until May. Weather and college BB were mentioned as things that take fans and interest away from the early start now.
I really wish they could start later for those reasons, but Isn't the problem with starting later that it would run up against the draft and players getting started professionally?

I really wish they could start later for those reasons, but Isn't the problem with starting later that it would run up against the draft and players getting started professionally?

Interesting that the MLB draft ‘21 is taking place during the All Star break in mid July. It made no sense to me that the MLB draft happened in June when college baseball was in the thick of their season. It’s a huge distraction, IMO. So maybe this is a test to changes coming?

Reactions: rh62531
Ok Kaleb can continue the hat distraction forever. The game tomorrow is 11am. ??

Ok, I believe I understand this move. Some interesting facts on Luke Seed that I didn't realize. Luke was a 2020 JUCO AA after going 4-0, 1.26 era in the short season. At John A Logan College he made 19 appearances, 13 starts in two seasons and was 9-1 with 2.20 era, 82 innings, striking out 152.

Chose UofL over NC State, Kentucky and others. Paducah Ky young man with many atta boys in HS.

This guy has a changeup that is wicked. I was gonna compliment the team yesterday about laying off pitches diving out of the zone,which they did.
Today,not so much. Chasing a lot of pitches diving out of the zone.

That is the type of grit and determination we are used to seeing from CDM’s teams.

Reactions: Deeva
It is hard to figure why they rarely air the best team in the conference since 2007. The resentment of Louisville is obvious with that network.
There could be some truth to that. With the game at 11 today, and they were airing Today in the ACC, or whatever it’s called, it was certainly a head scratcher. I am also getting tired of nearly every game being on ACCN+. Until a little effort is made to get us on the flagship network, I’ll be fine listening to Moth, watching live stats, and keeping up with the action and highlights on Twitter.

Louisville has had only one game on the cable network channel. Every other game has been ESPN +.

They have won 7 of the 9 conference games coming in as the top team in the conference. There's no other explanation than a bias against UofL. I think FSU has been on the network channel four times already.

When a game is ACCN+, I’m able to go to my gocards, baseball, video and stream on my mobile. I don’t know if it’s because I’m signed into my gocards acct or not???

Reactions: gocds
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT