ADVERTISEMENT

Cards received one vote

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Wonder who the brave soul was that had the Cards in the top 25?

Clemson all the way down to 25. How can anyone who watched that game against Duke, still put Clemson in the top 25?

Louisville will not sniff the top 25 until they beat ND. Even if they beat NC State and are 5 and 0, they'll probably be the next team receiving votes out of the top 25.

But it's progress I guess.

Clemson all the way down to 25. How can anyone who watched that game against Duke, still put Clemson in the top 25?

Louisville will not sniff the top 25 until they beat ND. Even if they beat NC State and are 5 and 0, they'll probably be the next team receiving votes out of the top 25.

Brett McMurphy

All we have to do is keep winning. Easier said than done. Right now, focus is on the next game, which is the home opener. Cards should be fired up.

Reactions: SoulSr
Also the shellacking that LSU took should have pushed them outside the T25 now too...make them earn their way back in.

Reactions: 2330859
Saw evidence of the Clemson decline in their loss against South Carolina at the end of last season. The exceptional talent they enjoyed for several years has not been sustained since. Still formidable football team, just not even close to where they were since Lawrence and Watson moved on.

Reactions: Guardman
Saw evidence of the Clemson decline in their loss against South Carolina at the end of last season. The exceptional talent they enjoyed for several years has not been sustained since. Still formidable football team, just not even close to where they were since Lawrence and Watson moved on.
The biggest issue for Clemson is Dabo is strongly against the portal and NIL. Culture changed and he ain't rollin' with it.

Reactions: Guardman

I'm fine with it. Last year's team was just ok (thanks to a strong finish) and this year's team has 30 transfers and 16 freshman, 46 new players. Beating GT by 4 isn't going to impress anyone. Win and things will work out going forward.

Apparently, winning 56 to 0 against a FCS team means you lose your only vote. Louisville has no votes in the latest AP poll but UK has 5.

In the ultimate irony, Satterfield and Cincinnati got 3 votes. Looks like beating EKU gets you votes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT