ADVERTISEMENT

Cards - Leprechauns Game Thread

The defense has been as good as, if not better, than anyone, after the Georgia Tech game. Not a fan of English's zone though...

Reactions: SpotHogCard
Purdue fan here. Congratulations on a great win. As a Boiler fan I know how sweet the taste is on a victory over the Irish.
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for CJB. He did some nice things for my son that he and I will never forget.
And of course the Tyler Trent game. That will go down as one of the greatest weeks in Purdue football history with that victory over O$U.
Carry on.

And just like I thought I went to YouTube and there is nothing but video after video dick riding CU and Shedur Sanders. They managed to beat lowly ASU by 3 points. But all you will hear is about how great of a HC job “Prime” is doing.

And just like I thought I went to YouTube and there is nothing but video after video dick riding CU and Shedur Sanders. They managed to beat lowly ASU by 3 points. But all you will hear is about how great of a HC job “Prime” is doing.
I think our D would push Sanders into the 30th round

I was at the game tonight and the atmosphere was electric so proud of our team and our fans. Say what you want about Plummer but I thought he did an excellent job on clock management. On a side note I was watching the Ohio State vs Maryland game today and the announcers said “ Notre Dame has a big game coming up next week”. There was no mention of their game with Louisville.

Why anyone on this board is hating on any other team is just goofy. We put it to the domers tonight! Made a statement on national TV. It's all we could ask for year 1. Next up a Pitt team with something to prove, not done working yet.
If you are referring to me , I live in the upper mid west and I am surrounded by big mouth CU fans. I went to YouTube to see if we were getting any love from the national media and all I saw were post about CU. I am tired of all the dick riding for a mediocre football team with a novice HC. Brohm should be a candidate for COTY and we deserve some Damn respect.

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I live on the west coast, so CU gets a ton of attention here (really everywhere)...good for them, great story for a dumpster fire program. Who cares, tons of story lines in CFB and we have a compelling one in our Cards. Our undefeated Cards!

We BEAT a legit top ten Notre Dame team, storm the field and watch pUKe get their collective asses handed to them yet no sofas were damaged in the process!!

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT