ADVERTISEMENT

Cards are off- Week 2 College Games

LeFors4Ever

3500+
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2017
We have another free Saturday? So what to watch?

Lance Taylor will be leading his Western Michigan squad to face ACC for Syracuse.

Indiana faces Indiana State tonight in a tune up game

Two key opponents face off as Notre Dame heads to NC State

Coach Prime and Matt Rhule renew an old Big 12 Rivalry in a key game for both 1st year guys.

Purdoodoo goes to VT. Will be good to see what we’re facing later this year

Texas A&M with our friend Bobby facing against Miami. Will be interesting in a game both programs need. A Bobby ball offense facing a Miami defense will be a good look at what we’ll be seeing later on

Future ACC rival SMU goes to Oklahoma. I’ll be watching their games more now. Would be a good win for the ACC?

Cincy at Pitt. Sun Belt Scotty is now Queen City Scott. We also face Pitt this year too. And? It’s the debut of the ACC on the CW Network. I think I’ll tune in to this game. I think Pitt, Cincy, and Louisville are all future Big 12 rivals when the dust clears.

Future ACC programs Stanford and Cal have big games late against USC and Auburn. Would love to score those wins for our league!

And the big one, Texas and Bama. We are all watching it no matter if we say we aren’t. This is the big game of the early season.

Indiana will be a perfect test for our defense. Their rushing attack looks tougher than I thought, will be good to see the staff game plan.

Have been watching the Whozyours vs the Suckamores. There can’t be a worse team out there than In. St. They couldn’t beat a mediocre HS team.

We have another free Saturday? So what to watch?

Lance Taylor will be leading his Western Michigan squad to face ACC for Syracuse.

Indiana faces Indiana State tonight in a tune up game

Two key opponents face off as Notre Dame heads to NC State

Coach Prime and Matt Rhule renew an old Big 12 Rivalry in a key game for both 1st year guys.

Purdoodoo goes to VT. Will be good to see what we’re facing later this year

Texas A&M with our friend Bobby facing against Miami. Will be interesting in a game both programs need. A Bobby ball offense facing a Miami defense will be a good look at what we’ll be seeing later on

Future ACC rival SMU goes to Oklahoma. I’ll be watching their games more now. Would be a good win for the ACC?

Cincy at Pitt. Sun Belt Scotty is now Queen City Scott. We also face Pitt this year too. And? It’s the debut of the ACC on the CW Network. I think I’ll tune in to this game. I think Pitt, Cincy, and Louisville are all future Big 12 rivals when the dust clears.

Future ACC programs Stanford and Cal have big games late against USC and Auburn. Would love to score those wins for our league!

And the big one, Texas and Bama. We are all watching it no matter if we say we aren’t. This is the big game of the early season.
This is why for me CFB is king of all sports now.

Interesting OOC matchups and then into the heart of the IC matchups...and hope springs eternal until reality sets in and the winners separate from the losers. To quote the late General Patton "God forgive me I love it so"

"this is were men go to ascend in to heaven" - me

Let's play some FB men!

Have been watching the Whozyours vs the Suckamores. There can’t be a worse team out there than In. St. They couldn’t beat a mediocre HS team.
Indiana State and Murray State do play in a few weeks. I will be watching during my afternoon nap.

The CW Network has way better production value than those Bally games. Will be much better viewing for us when we play on the network.

Reactions: OldhamCard335
Scott Satterfield with a quick 7-0 lead on Pitt.

I know that posting anything positive about him is illegal on here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT