ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING: Boston College visitors: local UK commit will be on hand

Dave Lackford

6000+
Staff
Jan 14, 2014
So far I've been told 4-star DE Latarie Kinsler from Pahokee, Florida and 3-star CB DJ Taylor are expected on campus as official visitors this weekend. I was also informed by Josh Minkins that he will be on campus as an unofficial visitor and WR Dexter Rentz told me that he and 3-star safety Lovie Jenkins will be at the game but as unofficial visitors.

While the official visitors are big news here is something juicier, 3-star UK commit and Butler WR Jordan Watkins will be on hand for the BC game this weekend. I've been keeping this quiet for a while and you're hearing it here first, but his commitment to UK is shaky right now. Washington State offered him last week and he's working out details for a visit to Pullman. Louisville has turned up the heat on Watkins very recently as well and it looks like they have a foot in the door here as well. There is also mutual interest between Watkins and Purdue but the Boilermakers' receiver room may be too crowded at the moment to make them a serious threat.

Luke Kandra and Austin Collins were also planning on coming but their plans fell through. No need for concern about their commit status however.

I should have more names soon and when I find out who's who I'll update this thread.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News