ADVERTISEMENT

Big Test- UNC A 21 Point Favorite

If BHH doesn't get in foul trouble I think these guys can keep it under 21, but if he has to come out, I think Bacot will abuse anyone else. Defense will sag and leave open 3's which is something we have difficulty guarding anyway.

With Davis leading the way,the Tar Heels love to push it down the court. Our coaching staff could learn a thing or 2 if nothing else comes from this game about taking missed shots and getting out and running.
Take care of the ball and do what you do well...run.

Reactions: UofLouisville
If BHH doesn't get in foul trouble I think these guys can keep it under 21, but if he has to come out, I think Bacot will abuse anyone else. Defense will sag and leave open 3's which is something we have difficulty guarding anyway.
If BHH has to sit significant time, Bacot will feast. Cards have no backup center or even other bigs right now. Kaleb Glenn has been playing backup center and he can't handle Bacot by himself.

The 22 point spread is the largest differential in Card history, even higher than anytime past year!!!

Reactions: shadow force
Carolina -21/22 is a lot of points. Carolina could easily get a win at 20+ points. The Cards poor defense especially 3-point defense and poor floor balance/inability to get back on defense and find open shooters in transition.... this one could get ugly.

Agree with other posters. Keep an eye on rebounding. In almost all of Carolina's big wins they have a huge rebounding advantage and do a great job of limiting their opponent's offensive rebounds. UNC's defensive rebounding allows them to get out and run. UNC limited Syracuse to 9 offensive rebounds. 53 to 30 rebounding advantage in their 103-67 win over Syracuse.

The Cards will need some hot shooting and/or an off night from Carolina to keep this under 20.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT