ADVERTISEMENT

Big 10, SEC Conference Adding Teams

These Super P5 conferences will enjoy huge financial success from TV venues, but some of these traditional powerhouse schools will have fans who will need to get accustomed to disappointing seasons.

I thought TxA&M served as evidence as to what can happen when a school finds itself competing with other conference schools that have as much if not more tradition and support.

Oklahoma will struggle in the BIG10 just like Nebraska learned.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
These Super P5 conferences will enjoy huge financial success from TV venues, but some of these traditional powerhouse schools will have fans who will need to get accustomed to disappointing seasons.

I thought TxA&M served as evidence as to what can happen when a school finds itself competing with other conference schools that have as much if not more tradition and support.

Oklahoma will struggle in the BIG10 just like Nebraska learned.
Someone tell mr. numbers that Oklahoma is moving to the sec.

I saw something on YouTube about Florida State and Clemson pressuring tha ACC to add Washington, Oregon, Cal, Stanford, West Virginia, Kansas, and Oklahoma St. It was YouTube so take it for what it’s worth.

Reactions: 2330859
I believe we are witnessing the end of UK‘s long dominating tradition in basketball, as the SEC has discovered this sport. For so much of the last 7-8 decades, UK enjoyed beating up their SEC opponents, and building up ridiculous numbers of victories. That has changed, as those same conference opponents hired experienced and successful coaches, which in turn is attracting fans and results in keeping their in-state talent home.

This season is not a fluke, it is evident that virtually every SEC school is investing in basketball, and UK will be challenged both at home and away in a fashion they are totally unaccustomed to experiencing. SEC officials are no longer treating Corrupt Arena as a safe house for the Wildcats; SEC schools are gaining influence across the board.

Oklahoma, Texas, USC, and UCLA are about to discover just how serious other BIG10 and SEC schools are invested in football and basketball …… parity is about to explode exponentially.

I believe we are witnessing the end of UK‘s long dominating tradition in basketball, as the SEC has discovered this sport. For so much of the last 7-8 decades, UK enjoyed beating up their SEC opponents, and building up ridiculous numbers of victories. That has changed, as those same conference opponents hired experienced and successful coaches, which in turn is attracting fans and results in keeping their in-state talent home.

This season is not a fluke, it is evident that virtually every SEC school is investing in basketball, and UK will be challenged both at home and away in a fashion they are totally unaccustomed to experiencing. SEC officials are no longer treating Corrupt Arena as a safe house for the Wildcats; SEC schools are gaining influence across the board.

Oklahoma, Texas, USC, and UCLA are about to discover just how serious other BIG10 and SEC schools are invested in football and basketball …… parity is about to explode exponentially.

The $EC during the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and most of the 80s & 90s was cream puff central. Anyone could pile up 2000+ victories against that. The Missouri Valley, Metro, CUSA, Big East we’re all more dominant during those eras.

LSU made a few Final 4s, Tennessee had some decent teams that always failed to make it past the first weekend of the tournament. Arkansas and Florida made brief runs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT